Jan 1, 2007


WOODPECKER IS ON THAT TREE TRUNK

3 comments:

Putz said...

THELOVESOFMYYOUNGLIFE I WAS IN LOVE WITH JOANN JOHNSON WHO liveed two doors up the street from me she was coach johnson's daughter. i called her up for a date and her mother answered the phone and sid she was not at home. I said I will call her back and identified myself. That was a mistake because i never called her back and from that day on she would give me funny looks,of course i could never call her back because i was too shy and had a chippoed tooth

Putz said...

i was in love with lois arthur from clover. she knew my cousin,s cousin really good from st john.

Putz said...

my next love was janet desimone my wife's sister...she was quiet, smart, ,pretty, had that neat italian lookand was aways running around with the top school leaders