Mar 8, 2007

Grandkid Buggy Race

All five Utah kids over the age of 6 months who belong Grandma Karma could have a daring race (buggy race) out in the Baren Desert. No adult supervision, top speed of 17 miles per hour. I am sure that the Ballistic Missile will win. I give odds of 500-1. A close second will be Brayden on his Super Dip Motorcyle. Poor Josh, Andrew, and Hannah haven't a chance. Except maybe Hannah. She is really cool.

5 comments:

Putz said...

Michael, I am soooo sorry, maybe Josh and Andrew will be good singers.

Daniel said...

Yeah, Mike and Laura I am so sorry too. I think Josh and Andrew will be really good singers also. It's just that Brayden, Owen, and Hannah gets a lot of practice.

Laura said...

Okay, should we be taking this seriously? For your information Joshua HATES to sing, and he can also whip around on his bike pretty fast. Now Andrew on the other hand, doesn't even think crawling is worth the effort. So you may be right there. He doesn't have a chance of winning a race. Be this as it may, I still think these boys are pretty cool!

Shell said...

Laura and Mike I think your kids are pretty cool and I had nothing to do with grandpa's post. I bet the boys would all have a pretty fun time on a bike ride.

Shelly

Skybob said...

I think Grandpa's post was just for fun, kind of like stretchy pants.