Feb 11, 2008

Reunion Poll Comments

13 comments:

Daniel said...

Well, Bryce Canyon it is. I chose that and everybody is happy about it. What about Tony?

Putz said...

devon island it is

Skybob said...

Not really..I am confused. Are we trading every year or what?

Skybob said...

I think it's more important that we are together. I think we would be happy just to hike in Bryce Canyon with everyone or something like that..If we are all doing our own thing anyways then we may as well keep driving to Caineville.

Skybob said...

IF we are trading and everyone can decide that we are trading who plans it each year and we are expected to go then, YES we will do what Daniel has planned.

Skybob said...

I voted twice. At first I thought the trading thing would work, but then voted for "other"..my vote is to go to the zoo or something. Just do one day..one year do the zoo, the next year do timpanogas cave, the next do thanksgiving point etc. etc. It's easy, we are all together. You all can still go to Ruby Inn, we can still go do our thing, but if we all meet at Ruby Inn and do different things then what's the point eh? Am I missing something? Are we going to be doing hiking in Bryce? It sounded like Dan was biking, and some people were shopping...is anyone going to the actual Bryce Canyon? What is the agenda?
Any more thoughts?

Skybob said...

It turns out I was a bit confused. Bryce Canyon sounds great.

Sorry for all the camping trips we have made everyone go on or have suggested in the past.

YZGuy said...

I still vote "other" though.

Daniel said...

We can do things together in Bryce. Yes, go to the park is the number one thing. Have meals together. Hike together. I am just asking a couple hours alone during whole trip to go biking, that's all. I think this day trip thing is a good idea. Less money, and less stress.

Skybob said...

Ok, I was looking forward to skyline, but if we are trading and it's your year to plan it then you can go where you want. I think this place you have in mind sounds good, I just had to shift gears. It will cost alot more and take alot more driving to get there, but I think we can make it work. The biking trails look fun..I hope they have some steeper uphill stuff that I can ride on..if not then cool, but maybe. I really don't think I have the heart to take you all out on one of our trips, but this seems like a good idea(can dad be serious for one damn minute though?)
Thanks for all your work in research and planning Dan!

Skybob said...

Oh, and since we will have our trailer and we will have no reason to eat out, we won't be eating out to keep the costs down since we will have to spend more on gas and lodging, so we would have a stove etc. for people to use when we have meals together, it sounds like you have planned to at least have some meals together etc., but maybe the cabin and tipi spots have bbq pits too, I just thought I would mention that.

Laura said...

I think Bryce Canyon will be great. yes, I think we should spend the majorituy of our time TOGETHER, since that is kind of the whole point, but at the same time it will be nice to take a little time individually as well. I'm excited just to take a trip with everyone and be together for a fun time.

Putz said...

i wonder about the new invasion of the body snatcher's movie with nichole kidman, will laura blame me for it's endin g, will she watch the ending of this movie?, or will she just get mad at me all over again????the reason for this note here is that i am not BLOGGING ANYMORE and i needed a place to vent, marvin braveheart hound has advised me not to blog anymore or she would have to report me, so i hide my stuf...savy????????