********this has to do with new stuff to do<><><><><>adding new stuff to the first 6 POSTS<><><><>well we had a trajic accident here in sanpete last week>>>a driver going only 25 miles per hour hit and drug a 11 year old girl walking home from school and she died, so our city council got together and they all came over to my house{really only terry lund corraleed me in church sunday and asked me to volunteer as a SCHOoL crossing guard} and it might be everyday or two or three times a week>>>>i might e ven get to yell at a DRIVER or two 'TO slow down'BUT AT LEAST I WILL PROBABLY supervise the corner where all the kids walk on the new sidewalk to school and of coarse the traffic is awful around the school since the new elementary school was built jus now><><>well i feel kind of good that they thought of me, even though i must of been an easy mark for them{working for nothing in the cold, wet, freezeing utar weather, but i feel GOOD and that really has to count for something, doesn't it???????????????
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
12 comments:
Congratulations Putz!
It isn't everyday someone trusts you with their child's life.
=]
YES it does count for something! Good for you!
God works in a mysterious way His wonders to perform. --William Blake
You have been entrusted with some precious lives and some awesome authority.
I think you will be outstanding in this job...no pun intended. They are lucky to have you and yes...you are doing good!! God bless you...
Oh..this is Lake Girl...new blog :)
Congratulations! Those are lucky kids!
It counts for an awful lot Putz and I bet you're just what they need. x
good for you, putzy!
proud of ya!
nice i like your post!
Following you bro!
I'm not surprised at all that you would be trusted to keep the kids in your town safe :)
What a sad story!
So glad that your going to help keep an eye on the kiddos. You will give many parents a little more piece of mind.
Glad your willing to do it!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Hey mr. putz. I like you. It's nice what your doing. It counts for everything.
I'm so sorry for the poor girl and the people she left behind. So sorry.
Quite a responsibility Mr. Putz! I'm sure you'll do a great job ;-)
Post a Comment