this has frankly been a lot of work even with the computer to help me<><>i always thought i would be discovered by some beautiful editor out there and she would publish me for all the world to see in reader's digest. and then my book would be a best seller>><<>now here i sit trying to ferrit all this out for myself and the only two people who even would read it are bob and michelle{maybe no surf sahra, and lorinchristie from new yrk
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
5 comments:
i intend to supply these 679 stories at random in my book with my anchestors, me, my christmases, my holidays, my travels, my foo pah's, my successes, my blunders, the wonders and surprises over the yearz, my direct family, my yoputh, my childhood, my marriage, embarassments, etc etc etc
What a brilliant idea, I for one would buy a copy. Especially for the foo pah's. x
I have just realised that I don't blog about my Foo Pah's enough. I too would buy a copy. Do you have a title yet?
I can hardly wait for this first edition. Author signed, I would hope. Good to see you here again. Where are my cookies? Wouldn't the plane's window open? Grin.
Hooray! it will be great!
Post a Comment