answer "i just don't know", but i intend to find out%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%well, how many< I say how many???????times????have i said blogging is 5oo and then kaput???well i am going to spend some time in the manti temple as a ordinance worker and my time will be spent educating myself on temple procedures and the words that go with those procedures and the gestures, actions and etc and where wpuld i ever find time to blog< i say where???????yes i just don't know if i am smort enough to do this , and it serves me right after saying my mind has gone<><>maybe this is a penalty from God because you definetly need your mind for this work...and yes this is the same temple moroni saw in a vision 2300 years ago in a cave after he buried the gold plates alegidgedly{for you non mormons}see my comment on the piece of work called serenity on my last post comment section
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
16 comments:
I know. You have done too much thinking and worn your brain out like I have mine.
Your mind has NOT gone. It is still there, but you must seek to activate it each and every day. Do NOT merely sit and stare out of windows with eyes unfocused while dwelling on events of past years. Do NOT drool uncontrollably into your morning oatmeal while watching Kelly Ripa on television. Do NOT, under any circumstances, dance nude around a bonfire while wearing a BYU football helmet in the month of November during the hours of 10 pm to 2 am, especially with a companion of the opposite sex.
Do not wander into the desert searching for the elusive Utah cave-dwelling wall-eyed newt or its cousin, the Wasatch Front Range walking catfish.
Follow these rules and your mind will once again be found in its original location.
"Do NOT, under any circumstances, dance nude around a bonfire while wearing a BYU football helmet in the month of November during the hours of 10 pm to 2 am, especially with a companion of the opposite sex." - Methinks the maid doth protest a little too much here. Hahahaha.
Your mind is brighter than many folks decades younger than you Putz. But I like your honest answer all the same.
do you know i just read a book called serenity which is about brigham's gold which is being guarded by indians in lost canyon near myton utah population 6<><>in a cave the last of the nephities, moroni after he buried the golden plates in the hill camora in new york was chased along with 23 others, all his friends, to this utah cave where moroni lived his last days and being sought by ancient inca indians, the last of the lamanites, died finally among inca gold, and later bigham young took all his found gold and put it in the same cave<><>also a petrogliph depicting the manti utah temple on the sides of the cave walls 2,300 years before the temple was even built because he saw it in a vision{MORONI}<>><><>and if anyone can follow what i have said in this comment, i would be surley surprised, you heard me correctlySURLEY SURPISED
You know I follow everything you say though. Maybe I'll come and see that petroglyph in two years time from now, I'll meet you there, you bring the sunshine, I'll bring a fine pot of tea.
Velly solly, Putz, that I caused your head to ache. Methinks you take some things too seriously and did not catch my hyena-like laughter as I wrote my thoughts on thinking. Yet I was dead serious partly!
Happy Thanksgiving to you Putz, your lovely family and furry friends. Have a lovely time x
You have my email address don't you? Can you send me your home address please, my ignoble enigma. *smiles
Thank you for that sweetie, and most sweet too is the carolelle song written just for little ole me *smiles. I'm not posting the comment with your address because there are too many weird fold out there that are toll-like and I don't want them to know where you live. But I have it now and I'm grateful for the honour. I am also worried about Snow, fingers and everything else crossed that things are not too serious in the long run. He is such a wonderful guy. x
I think she means troll-like.
/s/not a toll, not a troll, and not someone who knows where you live.
did yoou know that brigham young said about his gold and other indian gold<><>quote<><>there is so much of it in sanpete county that 67 barges could not hold it, but that gold is not for you who live here in sanpete<><><>the lord won't let you have it, be content with the wonderful blessings of your temple<><><>i am wondering if he meant for that the gold should be his and that he in slc would be privy to it later in his life and we could then sit here poor but with the wonderful blessings of our manti temple<><>well we will never know because he is gone and no one knows where his gold including the 67 barges are unless they are over at myton just 67 miles from where i actually live
and all those toll people that ole micheelle says are gunning for me will have nothing to gain in harassing me<><<>i am as poor as a church MOUSE
dan is cybicleing right now in minus 2 temps at 12noon<>><>burma shave burm shave surma bhave
Damn I wish Rhymes would stop following me about correcting me! I may well starrt to rite in$5 abstrct furm juzt to get a brake.
All that glitters is not gold, but silence is golden much like the glow from my mostly angelic wings.
I am VERY impressed with Dan cycling in that weather. Wow. Burma shave indeed.
*and yes he was right, I meant 'Troll' and they don't tend to be after your money so much as to torment people, but in a never-ending fashion. I keep my homies safe.
Yo.
Good luck with your studies, Putz. As for the Lord deciding who all that gold will go to, does the fact that so much of it goes to people like Mitt Romney--with the apparently approval of the church--mean that the church thinks that God wants him to have it?
Post a Comment