Hahahaha her face really is a picture and a half!! What a great show, you all (almost all) look so happy, thank you for posting this dear Putz, it is, dare I say, AWESOME. x
did everyone who dosen;t have superman"s eyes click the picture so they coould actually see caitlin's face///>>>>>this year was special because josh brought gabriel into the picture when before we started at the INN and ended with the wiseman<>><one of the first years i did not portray an animal but an actual person
Not only clicked upon, but saved too, in my blogger friends folder. I don't want to forget what everyone looks like see. Also, a picture like this warms the heart and makes me smile, so it's a keeper for sure.
I counted eleven people and two dogs. My family is two people and a cat. I think you should send me some of your family. How about three of the nicer ones?
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
Tarry and Tessa
-
Tarry the lonely turtle wandered on the beach. He had been walking for a
very long time all by himself. He could never find one place that made him
happy...
Supercross Live, Break From Riding
-
We took a break to catch supercross live on speed. Nothing much better than
cooking burgers over the fire and taking in supercross after an awesome day
o...
Mom's Kitchen Project
-
The new kitchen
Starting on it
The old kitchen(before picture) I forgot to take the picture before I tore
down the old uppers
Tearing off the false c...
I will pay my own debt!
-
I have seen so many ads saying "you can reduce your debt by calling this
number" or doing other things. Why should someone else pay off MY debt. I
bough...
More Slash RC Sand Fun
-
We're just starting to learn how to upload vids and keep the HD quality of
our new cam. This one is shown in 360p, but can be viewed in 480p, 720p or
1080p...
I am an ignoble enigma person. one of a kind of course just like everyone else is one of a kind..i ve lived in france, have five children that have excelled in world finances, world lanscaping projects, teachers of world renoun, master carpenter and special education refform always recognized by the top people of the world..read my interests and find out the deep, real me
9 comments:
Hahahaha her face really is a picture and a half!! What a great show, you all (almost all) look so happy, thank you for posting this dear Putz, it is, dare I say, AWESOME. x
and here was i thinking my daughters were good at the filthy looks!!!
did everyone who dosen;t have superman"s eyes click the picture so they coould actually see caitlin's face///>>>>>this year was special because josh brought gabriel into the picture when before we started at the INN and ended with the wiseman<>><one of the first years i did not portray an animal but an actual person
Not only clicked upon, but saved too, in my blogger friends folder. I don't want to forget what everyone looks like see. Also, a picture like this warms the heart and makes me smile, so it's a keeper for sure.
Great picture that captures the portrayal of a great event as only your family could/does.
Double-clicking didn't work for me, but single-clicking did the trick.
David, an afterthought: Who took the picture? Was it one of the actors? Also, please tell us one day about the flag in your bookcase.
Hello mr. Putz, glad you are still here!
Hi Putz! Hope you are doing well!
I counted eleven people and two dogs. My family is two people and a cat. I think you should send me some of your family. How about three of the nicer ones?
Post a Comment