Jul 30, 2007

DANIEL ASKED ME TO DO THIS

LST OF ALL HE SAID THAT JOSEPH SMITH SAID NOT MODERATION IN ALL THINGS...BUT MODERATION IN GOOD THINGS...THE OTHER OUT COMPLETELY.....HE THEN SAID THAT DANIEL'S COUGH MEANT L OF 6 THINGS AND WE WILL TAKE THEM ONE AT A TIME...6 WEEKS....ACID IN THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM, ALLERGIES, AHSMA, OBSTRUCTIO(TAKE AN X RAY) , CANCER, ....HE ALSO SAID THE SUGAR IN DRINKS AND THE SALTS IN DIET DRINKS....HE SAID THAT IF DANIEL STAYS THE WEIGHT HE IS, HE COULD END UP LOOKING MUCH WORSE THAN THE PUTZ OR dR. DARREL OLSEN(BOTH FAT).....HED SAID THEIR ARE NO CONSPIRACCYS....YOU TAKE KEVIN THROUGHS THOUGHTS ANDDOCTORS THOUGHTS AND THE TRUTH IS PLUMB SPAT IN THE MIDDLE....HE SAID THAT ALL DANIELS MOLES JUST LOOKED SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL,

5 comments:

Putz said...

I think my problem of my coughing is acid in the digestive system because I usually cough after meals. One time I ate a lot of food and then I went on a bike ride and then I was coughing like hell and I was coughing so much that I threw up. It felt like there was something in my esophogus. I don't know, but it could be anything but the acid in the digest system kind of makes sense to me. I took a pill for it and I haven't coughed yet after my breakfast! About my weight, I lost 4 pounds since I got home from Karen',s, that's 2 pounds a week. I am trying really hard, I have been drinking more water, eating breakfast, and taking off 250 calories from dinner each day. Also NO snacking. If I keep doing this, I will make it. About the pop, people: do not drink pop. It is carbonated, high in sugar, lot of salt, bad for your stomach and bones. Even diet pop: artifical sweeteners(aspartame), salt, carbonated, and it is putting in the same as regular pop. According to Dr. Olson: "Pop is bad for you, both regular and diet".

YZGuy said...

Good luck Daniel. I believe your life style in general determines your health as much as anything. If you stay active, wake up early, go to bed on time, keep your mind and your body busy, work hard, play hard, increase knowledge, eat good food, excersice, live strong. You have some good advice there, we all know pop isn't the best, we all do what we have to do to get through every day the best we can.

Daniel said...

Thanks for the advice Tony, I am trying my best to do all those things for the rest of my life. I just started to go to bed early and getting up early and eat a healthy breakfast. I ate Honey Nut Cheerios, wheat toast, and orange juice to get ready for my bike ride today. I DO need to get a job so I can work on my mind and body. While looking for a job and waiting for a call, I am working at home to give me something to do.

Putz said...

Well, I'm not giving up my pop either. mom

Anonymous said...

I'm not giving up my pop either but I guess in five days I will be giving up sleeping in because that is when I start work again.