Mar 14, 2009

movie review taken...carol kelcsh, our angel

the husband is liam who played the leading role, wife is the one who died in a freak skiing accident...a must not see movie...too intense for anyone to see...anyone with a DAUGHTER SHOULD NOT SEE THIS MOVIE...this blog is dedicated to loren christie because she is so prolific in her writing{almost every day} and makes me feel so guilty and obsesses me to try to keep up with her..here goes...carol kelcsh gave daniel some very important speech therapy twice a week in provo,,,she was also an english teacher...we always sat in PROVO park waiting for the rain to stop and swinging over puddles of water caused by the rain or sometimes the provo recreation department's sprinkling system...we felt like ducklings all in a row trying desperietly to have fun, avioding the puddles..meanwhile carol painstakingly went over speech patterns for both our hearing impaired children, becky and daniel over many many years...she was wheelchair bound but always took the time with people and also to go with her mother to the oregon coast to see the whales and seals off shore on seal rock...she deserved much more than that for all the work she did for children in speech therapy...all teachers need our praise and love and support for the little ducklings all in a row

31 comments:

Egghead said...

This is really nice Putz. She sounds like a very wonderful person and where would we all be without great teachers? I am glad your children were blessed with a teacher like that.

Egghead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loren said...

Mr.Putz, I am honored and so encouraged by your supportive comments on my blog that I keep dumping out the contents of my brain into it almost daily. Trust me, there is a lot of room in there. :) Loren

Lucy Stern said...

Most all teachers deserve our all out praise...I do know a few that were not in it to help the kids... Glad you had such a wonderful woman to teach you kids.... A good teacher and change the life of a child.

PS: No more cooking the "Jerks"...lol

Jayne said...

Like they say, "A teacher affects eternity." You never know where their influence ends.

Debbie said...

Hello my friend, long time. I've been a bad blogger --- going to be better!!!

merinz said...

Sometimes teachers do not get enough recognition for the 'extra mile' they walk every day. Good on you for recognising that.

Kat said...

Great post!! I agree teachers do not always get the thanks they deserve. I have been a bad comment as of late. I read but have not had time to comment - sorry!!!

Putz said...

my wife is not allowing me to post anymore because i embarss her..so good by, but one last comment to rhymes with plauge..read billy ray about b.d. pigg and d pigg and why people would name there kids that and reminded me of my job in personnel when a penelope hoar applied for work and under the entry sex, she put yes once 1939 capree motel and singed it penny hoar..i still can't post on your blog, computer won't let me

justmylife said...

Mr. Putz...I read your comment above me there. I know you didn't just say you would not be posting anymore. I know I have been a terrible commenter, but I dash over here and read you near every day, I will miss you terribly if you leave me. Say it isn't so.

Putz said...

just my ife..has nothing to do with your commenting...i need to live in this familytoo

rhymeswithplague said...

PUTZ!!! Say it isn't so! I will pray for Karmalee. (Who wears the pants in your family, anyway????)

rhymeswithplague said...

Hey, Putz, I don't know if this will work, but try this. Instead of going to rhymeswithplague first and then clicking over to billy ray, why don't you go directly to billyraybarnwell.blogspot.com

Maybe then you will be able to leave comments. I don't know, but it's worth a try....

justmylife said...

Putz, I understand living with the family. You do need to spend time with them, but if Karmalee would agree I would love to see you here once a week. You will be missed. Hope to see you at my place from time to time.

Loren said...

Mr. Putz,
Where did you go?

rhymeswithplague said...

I'm sure Mrs. Putz is a very nice person, but she needs to know that a few people in the blogosphere are rather unhappy with her at the moment.

WE WANT PUTZ! WE WANT PUTZ!

Reva said...

You are right about teachers and I also hope you won't be leaving the blogging world for good. Maybe a little vacation and then maybe at least once a week or so like I do. I have tried and can't manage more than that anyway. Hope to hear more from you in the near future.

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Mr Putz heloooo!

I too have been a bad blogger, this job is sucking all the energy I have! I have to catch up! Dont tell me youre leaving!

Lucy Stern said...

Dear Brother PUTZ, will your wife get jealous if I start emailing you instead of just commenting on your blog? BTW: I have never tried a ruebarb pie..

Putz said...

lucy...she is embarassed by the things i say, not the big J.... i have a big mouth she says and when it comes to her, a bigger mouth...i have really tried to talk just about myself...reallly

Putz said...

this is windowdressin...one week , one week, one week...35 years to go

Putz said...

window dressing

Loren said...

Hi Mr. Putz. :)

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz, you can't keep up with that girl you dedicated to without posting. It has been two weeks now!
Or do you need some Dr. Jim advice. I will write a 'camaflouged post,' one that no one will know that it is directed to you. I will tell you to get off your ...
..
Perhaps you were waiting for me to come over and comment? I read the post a long time ago on my 'snooper' from Google.
..
I don't see movies that are "R" rated. I am sure this one you mentioned was. I won't be seeing it. Thanks
..

Loren said...

Mr. Putz!!!?

Milk Man said...

Mr. Putz,

We miss you, Loren's husband the Milk Man.

Loren said...

Hi Mr. Putz,
There is something I wrote in a comment on the J-Lo post that I'd like you to see.

Thud said...

Hurry up and post Putz!

merinz said...

Hey come baaaack!

Thud said...

putz...re blog...I embarass my wife all the time!....blog on my good man.

Putz said...

hurry up and postsomething about places in americanicana cronologically for homebodies..ok, i will