i can't reach billy ray barnwell on his bog any more...i tried threee times and three different ways to reach him and since he is a fictional character is ignoring me...anywho...he wrote about a david in utah who was a mormon[AND PERSONALLLY CAN'T ENVISION THAT BEING POSSIBLE] and this mormaon boy knew square dancing and met his wife to be through square dancing and thet got married because of square dancing and lived happily ever after...there is more that one way to sknin a cat billy ray and i have done skinned that cat by getting through to you on this blog...ha ha ha...you are great reading billy ray..oh hi rhymes with bob..make it easier to make comments..ok??
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
13 comments:
Billy Ray Barnwell here, I have to use rhymeswithplague's name for some unknown reason when I blog, thank you Mr. David "Putz" Barlow, this is the first time I have ever been mentioned in the title of a post on someone else's blog, that's a real first for sure and and I am pleased and much obliged but what I would really like to know is are you skipping around in my book? because it would be much better if you start at the beginning and go all the way through, word by word, to the end, I don't remember mentioning David or Mormon or Utah or square dancing until much further along in the book than you said you had reached (Dedication and Preface) in your comment, but that's OK if you want to skip around except that you might be even more confused than you prolly are now, well that's all I can think to say at the moment, so this is Billy Ray Barnwell saying toodles.
P.S., this is Billy Ray Barnwell again, I just wanted to say a special thank you for calling me your special friend and also for saying I am great reading, maybe it will inspire some of your friends and family to come on over and try reading me also, and this is Billy Ray Barnwell signing off.
Putz, we had our Chile Cookoff a couple of weeks ago and they had square dancing after the food...TF and I left before the square dancing started....We are not much into dancing....lol.
BTW: Cooked my Crockpot chicken recipe yesterday and it was to die for....Give Sis. Putz the recipe and let her make it for you.....It is really easy to do and awesome... We ate it over rice... I'll bet you have all of the ingredients in your food storage....
i am not your frein anymore barlow. you skunked me outa my diginity by calling me all thos nasti names that last time.
it is not nice for your freinds to sae they are me ither.
so stick it
Sometimes being English has it's disadvantages. I am clueless on square dancing and that old talking stuff. Putz you make me think of stories like Tom Sawyer and Little House on the Prairie.
Billy Ray Barnwell here, the REAL Billy Ray Barnwell and by REAL what I mean is the FICTIONAL Billy Ray Barnwell created by rhymeswithsomething, although there was once a character named Billy Ray Barnwell in a movie who is not me, he was someone else, anyways, someone has purloined, that is to say, stolen, my identity and commented on your blog, Putz, unless it is you yourself who did it, the spelling up there in that spurious B.R.B. comment looks suspiciously like your own, is that what you meant by there is more than one way to skin a cat? and if it is, please refrain, and I mean pretty please with lots of sugar on it, this is Billy Ray Barnwell signing off except to add that I think you know I would never spell like that, just remember from now on that the fake Billy Ray Barnwell blogs under the name Billy Ray Barnwell and the real Billy Ray Barnwell who is your special friend blogs under the name rhymeswithplague.
Billy Ray Barnwell here again, P.S., I meant to add that you DID get through with your comment on my blog yesterday but I was out and about and didn't respond for all of about five hours, is that why you got yourself all worked up into a dither? when you think about it, Putz, five hours is not all that long in the overall scheme of things by which I mean from everlasting to everlasting, also known as eternity, it would also help to keep things straight, as I have told you before on more than one occasion, if you answered your readers on your blog and answer me on my blog, otherwise it gets very confusing to all concerned, and as I don't want to monopolize your comments thread this is Billy Ray Barnwell signing off.
Putz..how in the world can I NOT go visit Billy Ray Barnwell after this. Oh my.
I'm glad you found him LOL
viagra cheap buy online buy cheap viagra soft viagra reviews does watermelon have viagra effect splitting viagra homemade viagra cheapest viagra prices fda on viagra instructions for viagra use viagra jelly cialis v s viagra viagra on line viagra jelly free sample pack of viagra
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/][img]http://vonmertoes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]discount language software, [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]software you purchase[/url]
[url=http://bariossetos.net/][/url] office 2008 software canada software market
open source educational software [url=http://vonmertoes.net/]download adobe acrobat 9 pro extendet[/url] microsoft office word 2003 product key
[url=http://vonmertoes.net/]where to buy pirated software[/url] microsoft office 2003 free download
[url=http://bariossetos.net/]version of photoshop to buy[/url] adobe software reseller
filemaker pro educational pricing [url=http://bariossetos.net/]coreldraw graphics suite x4 v14.0.0.567 keymaker only-core[/b]
What charming idea
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]finance software canada, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 keeps locking up[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]security software reseller[/url] adobe photoshop software buy bartender software
microsoft oem software ms office [url=http://sapresodas.net/]Mac Logic Express 8[/url] best online store software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]2004 Mac Retail[/url] 5 Pro Finale
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]2008 cheap software[/url] setup Software
filemaker pro 9 advanced student edition [url=http://sapresodas.net/]used software stores[/url][/b]
Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.
Post a Comment