dr. darellel olsen(72 minutes}actually he turned out to be more THAN ENOUGH bits and pieces>>>a very unNusSalL doctor's appointment>>>>he says from now on he wants to be my consultant and me be the doctor rersponsible for all the work on my blood sugar, pressure, lab work in general>>>every 3 montsh urine, monitering and if anything is at all off, he will take my driver's license away for good, and won't replace my kidneys, heart, eyes, pancreas and won't come to my funeral>>>he said the next bad thing is the COW[E COLI] PIE DISEASE that is coming in september that the media will jump on and say will kill us all>>>he says he has no patients>>>they have mostely quit him>>he and the two lady doctors used to cover sanpete but most of the poeple have not been going to the doctor and nobody will do what they are told>>>he siad" i had a guy cut his foot open and couldn't feel it and the only way he knew he had a cut was the blood trail to the bathroom" therre is no medical research for my disease because obama 's money is going to the illegals for medical care and i said hurray>>>i could he said get a shot that would take care of my diabetis for 6 years, and i said "let's go"""but the anti inflammatory medicne makes you sicker longer than the diabetis>>>>i could grow a lambs pancreas with my antibodies fo fit into my pancreas but there is a possibilityit won't take like some heart transplants don't take in some people>>>the school bonding he said went to pay for new desks when they trhrew away desks one year old and threw out the rest>>>>Obama money helped he said pay for the new grasas south of the middle school and gunnison built a scholl way too big for the area>>>then on and on>>>blood pressure kills more people than drunk drivers>>>and plugged heart are on the increase>>>my blood pressure is 42 % too high>>>he simply does not like my numbers>>>wants better numbers>>>he goes to school board meetings and thiks i ought to attend to represent the community for the public side of the expenditures>>>>wpild like me to get a hobby>>>golf with my son or or or>>>>want to know if i ever thought of running for political office once i have my diabitis under controll FINNallyCITY COUNCILMAN OR SOMETHING>>>SAYS MY WEIGHT IS DOWN 6 POUNDS BUT BIG DEAL>>>IN MY SITUATION THAT HAS VWERY LITTLE TO DO WITH BLOOD SUGAR>>>>HE SAYS I WILL PROBABLY FALL over with a stroke or heart attack first anyway>>>>my itching is solely cause by nerves and want to get me on some expensive medicine for it>>>>he wants an independant for the next united states president and that i should take counseling from the county for my diabetis>> not NOTE...>it is really interesting to me that my dooctor wil find all the things he talks to me about within the pervue of his expertise
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
15 comments:
putzy,
get your numbers down!
you have more life to live but you wont if you dont get them down.
i see the 21st was a perfect day for you, it was good here, too
then on the 22nd, my second boys 14th birthday, all hell broke loose....
you take care
you are da maaan!
I am sorry that you are having a hard time physically. I do all that stuff every three months...
A1c test and all kinds of blood work. I have lots of things going on, but they are pretty well under control. I will pray for you. I doubt if Obama's health program will help you at all.
Yes, Ella is more beautiful and charming each time I see her. She is going to Pre-K this year. Pray with me that God will keep her healthy. She has cystic fibrosis, you know, and if she gets colds and stuff from the other kids, that could really hurt her lungs and everything.
I won't waste the postage to send you the tea....it's not worth it.
Take care of yourself. I'm sorry it has been so long since I commented on your blog.
Putz, take care of yourself. For us! No one else will and we would miss you if you were too sick to post!
Hope tomorrow is another perfect day, like yesterday!!!
Darn that Diabetes...it stinks.
You fight it and show everyone how it's done!
=]
Your doc has quite a personality!
Hi Putz,
Sorry I have been away so long. How could you drop the Gucci Mama? I have been away for a bit, but I am back. I have thought of a good campagn slogan for you "Elect me, and if I am no good, don't worry I will probably die soon anyway". Hope you get your health under control. Read Dr. Max Gerson's "A Cancer Therapy". Turns out this medical genius found a cure for adult diabetes that just so happens to cure cancer as well. He was poisoned just after the book went to print. If you love conspiracy theories, his story is all you. If you'd rather watch a movie instead of read a book, then get "The Gerson Miracle". Check it out and show your Dr. and Obama that you can cure yourself without drugs.
Hey Putz, love having you around with your interesting thoughts and comments. Take care of yourself!!!
I know that you don't want to do what the doctor says, but if you want to live, you might give it a shot.... Diabetis accelerated heart disease.... Take your meds and follow the diet... Do you hear me?
Putz,
My mother has diabetes, I've heard these complaints before.
What was the resolution to the password on the TV.
Being at the US Open, I tell all my friends is like being at Disney Land only for Adults. You get to walk up to any court sit in a bleacher and watch a match from 6 feet of the court at Ground Level.
The food is expensive like disney land, the Weather is over 90 degrees this whole week like Disney Land, and just like what you really want to see at Disney Land only for Adults is all the Eye Candy, we call it in the industry. There is an unbelievable amount of Min skirted tennis wear that is in the crowd drinking Heineken or Grey Goose or this year eyeballing the new line of Mercedes Benz. It's also if your a local like me, where you renew your New York Times Subscription, for 40 percent off for the year. Those are number we would really like to count, other than our blood sugar numbers and pressure.
The really amazing part of it, is it is all outdoors.
...and the wind whispers Mary,
Jimi Hendrix wrote that did'nt he.
That was for all thos that follow me that follow you, that know my passion for the wind.
...and that is life on the surface.
Hey there Putz you are scaring me my friend. I do not like this post at all. You are not gonna have a stoke or heart attack or anything like that! Does your doctor really talk to you that way? I wanna give him a nice kick in the butt. Are you taking care of yourself or do you need a little kick too! Get those numbers in order. Do your best. We need you here ♥
Stay alive, Putz!! Take those pills!
Having said that... Doc does sound a little off his rocker.
But take your meds!
i am taking my horse pills, thanks a lot all above me>>>you really do love me don/t you?????
Hmm, golfing and spending time with kids and grandkids sounds like wonderful advice. Take care of yourself ;-) Blogging is a good hobby isn't it?
Putz, I'm Baaack. Better late than never for sure, right? Bet your doc got a piece of your mind as well. Bet you even opened up your can of worms just for the fun of it and for an excuse for your blood pressure, ha! I'm glad you are taking your horse pills. I'm taking 15 in the am. another 3 at lunch time and then 9 to finish off the evening. After all that I need stomach antacids as a cure.
With my neuropathy I also don't always feel things normally in my feet and I have to check them out visually daily for sores or cuts, etc. Hopy you are too.
Please keep up the keeping up so you and I can keep forming our own similar but sometimes opposite ideas and thoughts. (like $ and insurance going to illeagals a no-no) but it takes all kinds of people and ideas to make a nation balance out.
Take care!
How did I miss this post?
It really is rather humorous once the shock wears off.
Mr. Putz. Run away from that doctor. Take care of yourself! The world is more colorful with a Mr. Putz in it! No more chocolate and attach your computer to a stationary bike for some good blogging exercise.
THanks for the comment. I've been working full-time. I have all of these blogging ideas and no time to write them. Starting tomorrow I'm going to get up at 5 a.m. to blog ... maybe.
Post a Comment