Sep 5, 2010

i go to church most sundays

the vast majority of my readers are not members of my particular christian faith>>>but most of you are fairly close to me in my beliefs>>.a missionary in our church today said""[i know the church>>lds faith} is true"">>>on this sunday one more POST on my religion won't hurt>>>I also know it is true like the missionary stated in today's meeting , it is factual, and abiding and the important word here is that it will abide>>>>i often think of our old missionary door approach to non members <<{ WE PRODUCED a picture to them representing a facimilie of the gold plates when joseph smith translated the book of mormon]>.and the important word here is abiding >> the truths in this book adding to my knowledge of the bible has been the mainstay in my short little life>how could anyone refute us and especially after they read the ancient texts for themself>>>MY RELIGION IS VERY SATISFYING>>>>i am not a orrin hatch or harry reid or mit romney or glenn beck but politics aside the church fills my very soul and God speaking through prophets has kept me firm and solid EVEN THOUGH KIND OF PUTZY

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Great testimony. Best one I've heard (read) today.

Caddie said...

Question: Do Mormons believe and follow the Ten Commandments?

Putz said...

we believe in the ten commandments, the articles of faith, the beatitudes, the doctrines and covenants, the pearl of great price, and probably several other i am not mentioning>><><>follow is often the hard part

River said...

I enjoy reading about your beliefs from your respective. Write more when you feel like. Never too much for me :)

Carolina said...

I'm sorry Mr. Putz. I totally missed that you started writing posts again.
For some reason religious posts turn up at different blogs now. Is there something in the air?

I have my own religion. It's based on a science. It's called 'Conscience'. ;-)

Putz said...

carolina, can't you feel it>>>it is in the AIR.....salvation and then exaultation>>>>breathe that rareified air

Amber said...

It's always good to hear (read) that others have God in their heart and life.

A post with God in it as always a good post. Keep em comin.

Jayne said...

I loved reading this, Putz. You should go to Mormon.org and create a member profile with your testimony.

Reva said...

Yeah your Putzy alright but that's exactly why we like you and keep coming back for more.

Putz said...

bob rhymes with plauge said it all on his blog {post} today sunday 19 september 2010>>>be sure and read it>>.ok???

Jim said...

Very good write-up, Mr. Putz. I go to church on Sundays, today I went twice. In the morning and in the evening.

I'm thinking your dr. olsen could be called by many a 'quack.' I wouldn't say that as it might be slander.

I have itches all the time, my dermatologist says I have dermatitis. Two of them have said that.

Myself, I wouldn't trust a 6 month pill for anything. The longest I have heard of is one month and my dog takes that. I would not.
..
I came here to recognize you for leaving the 15,000th comment on my blogs back on Wednesday, August 25, 2010. It was about the Six Word Saturday blue mermaid plate.

Thank you very much. My blogging has been all messed up lately and I haven't kept up good with my reading and returning comments.
To you I am sorry.
..

Anonymous said...

Having God in your life is a wonderful thing, whether one goes to church or not.

;-)

Hiya Putzy!

Christine said...

I am big on God. Every mormon I have ever met has been a good egg.
That includes you.
Good post.
I am a southern baptist...we love the bible too.

Amber said...

Tag you it...

Jayne said...

I came over for a cyber visit and noticed that you haven't posted anything in a while. What's up with that?