<<><>><><><><>i thought most of you left with the putz, dinosaurs and aliens around the turn of the decade>?>?>>?>i just have to say this even though i have stopped bloggin>>>this hairbrain idea of putting toxic waste in southern utar on the goshute indian reservation is idiocy and it seems to be generating from obama>>>I HOPE THIS IS not true, but if it is obam, he may turn out to be one of our worse politians of all kind .,.,,.,a polititian afterall>>>seems like tree huggers and far left types would be notbe looking for a busineess solution involving money on a parcel of land.FOR and because.these missle looking thingess would have airspace over it and a plane once did crash there once>>> toxi waste would be PLACED ON CONCRETE AND NOT COVEReD FOR TWENTY YEARS and breakdown apparantely supposedly, APPARATELY THERE SEEMS TO BE NO OTHER CHOICE since all u.s.a locations have flately turned them down
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
12 comments:
I hope they reject it also. Guess authority must think they can run over another minority group?
Who in the world would accept toxic waste under their nose? Answer: No one.
Only one solution - STOP making it.
Depleted uranium is moved from Nuclear Fuel nearby and trucked to a plant out in the boonies to be developed into something else. You know they use it against the ENEMIES. Bullets and missiles tipped with DU.
Oh yes, I am definitely still putzifiying. And you might as well admit that you are still blogging, even if only occasionally. It ain't over till it's over. Yogi Berra said that.
I guess we now know what Mr. Obama thinks of Utah. He only has his far left liberal base to please and heaven knows there aren't many of them voting in Utah. Not with so many Osmonds around.
I will stop before I get in further trouble. You do know that I am only teasing you, don't you?
There's still those secret bunkers that puzzle me and this is no different, what are they NOT telling us?
Oh and by the way Putz, you've been tagged again. I have the key to passing the tag along or at least getting untagged at my page. see you there.
It ain't over till it's over! I like that saying and glad your still blog here and there.
All I say anymore is I hope those who voted for the idiot are happy!
Cause the reat of us are not!
Not familiar with this but the concept angers me. Haven't all Indians suffered enough? Sickening.
Good to see you back albeit briefly Putz. It really is horrible the way humans pollute the world.
Hello Mr. Putz, I hope I see you when we pass each other between spain and greece.
that being said.
I am not sure who else Mr. Obama could p off at this point.
His most recent proposals...other than shafting the indians, yet again..are to start the whale hunts again, and expand the school year for public schools.
I already don't agree with his healthcare proposals, his spending habits, his habit of apologizing for us existing, his lack of border protection, his half hearted war fighting efforts...
What's next....cancel christmas.
If I didn't know better, I would think he was trying to get fired.
Good post, Mr. putz.
Leaving cryptic comments on other people's blogs doesn't count. You have to write on your own blog. But as long as you're writing ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, it ain't over. You're only fooling yourself.
A few years ago they were going to put this stuff in West Texas.
We said no. G W Bush bankrupted us and then he tried to nuke us. Nice try but not here!
I wonder how much they will pay the Indians? It could make them richer than the Indians in Oklahoma and Alaska with all their oil money.
..
I did most of the carving. The wood was too hard for an 8-year-old girl to carve. She painted it and then 'drove' all the way to the winner's circle.
..
i am wondering how a commentor not tormentor could log in homeasexual diseases and get the barlow putz instead, from branson missouri
Hi Putz,
In answer to your comment on my blog. No, the sculptures didn't move, but that would've been really neat too!
God bless.
Hello Mr Putz, I see that you are still blogging, even though you are not blogging anymore.
I couldn't possibly comment on the toxic waste problem, because I don't know anything about it. But it seems to me that the people who produce toxic waste, should also keep it in their OWN backyards. Just a suggestion ;-)
Post a Comment