Oct 22, 2010

baghouse door and nov 2nd

<><><><><>our baghouse door is very much like the front door to my house<><><><>VERY DUSTYnov second is the election and utar is electing a new govenor>>>it will be goveneror herburt the republican incumbant{no doubt] i guess he is as crooked as the next guy>>>he gave a 13 million payout to a contracting firm who was passed over for a road improvement project here in our fair state.>>now i don't pretend to know all the details cause i DO LIVE IN A REPUBLICAN state but even peter caroon{the democrat challenger} has kept quiet about it so maybe it is just a teMpest in a teapot or maybe he wants to still live here in utah after he loses on november 2nd<<<>><>>>>i reallly JUST DON'T KNOW<><<<>in review i never told the STORY of the baghouse door did i?????????? david go to the baghouse><<><>><>>well that is where all the mineral dust is collected after the refining process at the salg house is complete<><>of course my lucky dad always worked in the chemist lab where conditions for work were much better< but there i was in the baghouse setting the very dusty heavy door to seal the whole baghouse for the collection of dust<><<>well i don't know exactly what happened, Kris Weyland was behind me fiddeling with something below and to the right of me asking me to plwease be of some help{he had lost his arm in a work accident so taking directions from him was kind of risky} i don't know if he tried to help me with the door or not, but the door slid faster that i expected and the middle index finger of the third digit on my left hand was crushed><><><>

8 comments:

Putz said...

well i was transported to dr. gubler and he bent my finger over and fixed it so the nail bed would produce a nailand i could use that inger again, i got $200 dor the tip opf my finger from the insurance company

rhymeswithplague said...

I am sorry about your accident, but happy to learn of your monetary award.

Anonymous said...

Atleast you didn't lose you whole finger, Putzy!
=]

River said...

Awww so sorry Putzy but yeah you still have your finger at least :)
Did I tell you, when I was in second grade my mum accidentally closed the apartment door on my thumb!! Oh boy did that hurt!

I'm sorry for not replying to your messages when I wasn't feeling so good. You are a great support and you always make me smile, feel a little better and be thankful that I'm blogging :)

xoxo

Amber said...

Ouch!!!
Glad you didn't loose your finger!

Putz said...

i really really don't know why i subject myself to abuse by continuing saying things on my blog>><<><>i live a quiet life generally but my putz bog has excitable silly things and the only reason i told anybody at all about my smashed finger is that it is usually the finger people get when dabbling in naughty or obtuse things noph said

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz, we live in a Republican state also. But our governor won't get changed I suppose.

He is opposed. I early voted yesterday so I have done my duty.

When I fell in Ireland, besides breaking my knee cap I also had my left hand middle finger out of joint. It has never been the same since and won't close all the way. So my whole hand past my index finger won't grip.
..

Vagabonde said...

I am sorry about your finger. Whenever I have a paper cut on my finger it really hurts so I can imagine your finger hurt a lot more. So then you rode a Mobylette when you were young? I had a Velo Solex, which was a tiny motor on the front wheel of a bicycle, but it sure helped going up hills. I need to take a trip to Utah sometimes – I hear you have beautiful parks there.