they have been close family friends for over 40 years<><><><><><>><><<><><><><><<>><<><><>><<><><><><><><><>>
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
10 comments:
me and the dogs will hazve our heqads under a pillow for the whole week
I sympathise, Lardy tried to climb inside me through my ears when it's bonfire night or New Year's Eve, or any other night fools decide to let off fireworks outside the house. Rotters.
Putz! A post that makes perfect sense! With a clever title, even! And the oddball spelling is minimal!
Now if I could just convince you to deep six the strange punctuation marks. Most people use ellipsis (...) but hey, <><><> is charming too in a strange sort of way.
I'm with you on the fireworks front, by the way. Twins again.
How sadly unpatriotic!
It's not unpatriotic to long for a little peace and quiet...
I stay home with Sweet Sam, the moggy and the hound (it's the 5th Novemeber for us, day of continious fireworks and parties to celebrate Guy Fauks night). Hope you enjoy the day anyway, in your own way!
does anyone know what a moggy iss???????????
a moggy is a little kitty i am told
today is july 13th
tommorow is july 14th
Post a Comment