Jun 20, 2011

this is a real stunner

WGAAT A Bstuner, SOMETHING REALLY NOTEWORTHY TO POST ABOUT and i have no commenters leftsince i have said have not ssaid anything at all since may 28th, my own fault>BUMMER SOMETHING REALLY NOTEWORTH TO post about and i have no more commentors left to talk to>i stop ped, yep stopped and now<><><>well honestly a fish swum down in fron't of my car which i was driving down a dirt road<><>it was a dry dirt road until about a half mile from west moutains, and then i surmised only 2 inches of water going over the road<><>but further down maybe four inches, and as i plowed through a fish {big un} swam in fron't of my bumpper<<><>no one will read this since i have stopped blogging><><>well serves me right<>><<><>there is a new lake down west of town <>Lake ephraim AND EPHRAIM seldom floodss<><><>LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE, I CAN'T STAY AWAY>><<><>the fish are hopping from field to field jumping over the old dirt road to get to their dwestination since their is not enough water on the road for them to swim<><><>they just casually walk over with their box lunches
the water moving from field to field was streaming from a levi break from the large body of water that contained all water from snow melt this year and so the water was very rapid, and as i drove through i felt the pressure of the water on my tires><<>,.my neighbor said the water was moving as fast as a river so it was fortunite i was not wept{swept} away<><><>BE SURE TO READ SUGGEST A POST ON BARLOW'S SIDEBAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>duke is simply loving all this water, <><><>at the turn of this old dirt road is a washed out deep part that can't be driven onswirling and twirling and duke went over to explore, i am sure it was kind of dangerous<><><>that is where we stopped and turned around

13 comments:

Putz said...

it was a big georgia cat fish i am sure

Amber said...

Driving and a fish crosses the hood! Crazy!
We all miss ya. We didn't stop reading, you stopped posting!
If you post we will read!
Hope you are doing well!

Donnell Allan said...

Another great story! Thanks!
Nobody tell them like you do.

rhymeswithplague said...

I'm still here and I'm still commenting. Most people won't believe your post but I do. When I lived in south Florida, we regularly had Asian Walking Catfish cross the roads during heavy downpours. They were migrating from pond to pond, and there are plenty of ponds in south Florida.

I imagine there are not so many ponds in Utah.

Caddie said...

Another one of those Fish Tales, eh? I guess it got away TOO. Good to see you are still among the living; I was beginning to wonder; in fact JUST THIS MORNING! I've been gone so much from blogging I'd actually forgotten about blogs and blogging.

All Consuming said...

Wow, that sounds amazing...fish ambling about all over the plaice....ker-tish! x

Debbie said...

Lake boy has to travel to and through water. I believe the fish story :)

I haven't blogged either. Oh well. I wish I could stay at the lake, but do not like to go alone, so here I sit. Yuck.

We're still here :)

rhymeswithplague said...

This must have been a bizarre and even scary experience for you.

Jim said...

I believe you, Mr. Putz. After all I believed Jonah's (Bible Jonah) bit fish story, why wouldn't I believe yours.

After all you are (I think) more religious that Jonah was. He was even hiding from God. You don't do that when you tell a big fish story.
..

rhymeswithplague said...

Putz, I think you mean a levee break and not a levi break. The latter sounds like you split the seat of your jeans. Not the same thing at all.

Shrinky said...

Oh my goodness, why is there never a camera around when you need one, eh? What an amazing sight that must have been!

Glad you're back Putz, we've missed you.

Putz said...

i thought a spit in my jeans{levies} was the same as a levee<>sorry for the pun, it was fun

Anonymous said...

be sure useless ends up in critical relationships