i just really have to say THIS first,..,,.my grand said just yesterday, this is the best day of my life< why????his aunt made hime some vanillia pudding with some cream cheese, cool whip a dash of whipping creame , bannans , lorna doone cookis{all together}WHY?? because of vanillia pudding day today<><>he is four years old and has already past the BEST DAY IN HIS LIFE<><>nothing more to look forward to>HORNS BLARING<><>so now the most lame trip of my entire life{not really} we took a trip<>><,.tour de idaho><><>3 days and two nights and it was not a camping trip and we had no relatives to see<><><>it was kind of a motel cityfied no people trip><<>becy is returning to teach again in clinton and needed pampering and yes idahonians know how to pamper<><>we had hot tubs, swimmminging pools , breakfasts of grap[efuit, jimmy dean sausage, cerial, oatmeal, eagg and choc hotlet<><>we were able to take the service dog, and saw craters of the moon and sun valley idaho{best bike trails in the world|{}oh and of course lava hot springs where all you had to do is put your foot into the mineral waters and you were healed<> and i was healed, at least my foot was<>i need to go back ansd put the other foot in so they both can be healed><><>honest the mineral waters are supposed to be restorative if you can get around all the germs peopleple bring into the water<><><>the water temps were 115 degress so nothing could live there i am sure<><><>rupert corey pocatello arco atomic city{uranium}not myrtle beach, new york new york, atlanta, sanfrancisco<><>no my kind of a hickish trip><<>,.good wholesome food, idaho potatoes, green beans, good beds,,clean facilities although motels are never really clean><<><>elder evans from malad was out to wave and encourage us on<>><><>hi nosurf sahara<><>i am sure your home beautiful as it is is even better being in such a picturesque spot<><><>byu idaho , huh????no surf and her brood are sorely missed<><><>we saw in idaho corn, beans, peas, tomatoes, potatoes, squash, onions, brrries, apples, peaches, wheat. rivers, lakes, mountains, wide open spaces, and historic downtown pocatello that was settled in 1892<><>i am encouraging any and all those in idaho to comment on what they think is great about their state
16 comments:
I still love reading your stuff. Thanks for sharing this one!
Sounds fun. I just wish you had some photos to share.
snow if you go directly right to my sidebar and punch a bike trail with trees sunvalley idaho son's good ole biking days you will get some pictures
Everything is always better with choc hotlet.
I would LOVE to go to those lava fields and springs, the photos are really good. x
Michelle,
Idaho, Washington Oregon, and California all have significant lava deposits. In fact, lava in its many forms is by far the dominant surface rock here in the Pacific Northwest. It ranges from red to black with many subtle colors in-beween. Granite, by the way, contains the same elements as some lava rocks only it hardens underground, and this slowness to solidify enables the crystals it contains to grow large.
also michelle, if you stick your foot into the dried crusty lava and you can once again pull it out, then you can be assured that that god's did indeed smile on you and forever more that ypu were cured by the dominate surface rock in the pacific northwest and i will grovel at your feet in admiration
I eavesdropped on your instructions to Snowbrush and went over to Daniel's blog to see the Idaho trip pictures. Those bike trails look awesome, as does the lava.
Oh my, I should go to all these places then! I went to the Canary Islands once, it was an awful holiday, I was with no fun Bill and he was....very much no fun. I loved the volcanic landscape and brought back as much lava as I could smuggle past Bill into the cases. He thought I was an idiot for wanting to bring 'bloody rocks' home. Ah how I miss him. Hahahahaha. x
It sounds like an awesome trip. And hey, I love your grandson's attitude, don't you? If we all savored the ice cream and cool whip and Lorna Doone cookies instead of gulping them down and thinking, "What's next?" it would be a happier world.
P.S. When are you going to get on facebook???
Oh, the wonders of youth - kids discover fresh miracles every day, don't they? (Smile)
Sounds you've had a truly wonderful trip Putz, and all the better for sharing it with those you love, eh?
love the number 13 and all these great beautiful people commenting on my opost<<>shrinky seems to have her priorities straight, and don't you just love the wit of michelle and snow and bob are characters in the extreme, and so am i , and donnell has always been on my side and of course the all wise jayne{who spells her name wrong} you know jane<><>it all makes me want to keep blogging forever, but als who could really do that?????
Hi, Putz, thanks for stopping by. Can you believe Ella is in school? She just turned 5, so she's among the younger ones in her class. I think she'll be o.k. though.
She has kept her charm all this time. Stop by from time to time to see her photos. She is so special to me.
Sounds like your grandson really did have a great day. But anything with cream chesse is sure make it a great day!
Imagine what could happen if you did more than put in your other foot!
Sounds like you're still doing well and just as honery as ever!
Thats good!!
I live in Heyburn, a sleepy bedroom community to Rupert... a transplant from Cali. I can relate to everything you said. You sometimes have to stop and look at the big picture and those days on the square are priceless.
What's this about a "service dog" ? I have several but yet to figure how they are serving me. Looks like I'm their slave cum "in-house-waitress. Ha. Its good to get away from the daily dose on occasion. Glad you all had a good time. I've always wanted to experience a mineral spring. Hot Springs NC is close - now if I can find someone to take me there ...
Post a Comment