the big TALL gangly one in the red scarf is the putz
the samll one in the total yellow ice suit did most of theabove 20 foot mark
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
7 comments:
the snow is still coming down
Wow!
That is one great snowman, oops I mean a handsome Putz!
I love it! I will have to show my kids, they have been hoping for snow.
Hope all is well!
Looks more like 12 feet than 20...still, quite a feat!
The small one did a great job!
(I'm non-visiting your non-existing blog.)
That's pretty impressive stuff there. It looks cold but you look warm despite this. Looks like a fun day for all x
Nice snowman, Mr. Putz. It is good that the adults came out to suupervise. Some of the kids could get hurt going that high.
..
I also admit that I've never seen a snowman that tall. :)
..
It may qualify entry into the Guiness records. Very impressive.
Post a Comment