Jul 27, 2012

hi this is cousin louis again

i wear pink elevator shoes, high tops with a winter pull over hat that i wear summer or winter to keep my ears warm. i have a pot belly that i am very proud of and eat 7 meals a day since i am a diabetic . I weigh 341 pounds and am 5 foot tall. I feel that is the perfect weight for a man and the reason so many girls are in love with me. i do not wear a shirt, going bare chested has put me in jail a few times but i keep insiting that is the way to live so the police keep letting me out. My belief in God is the correct belief in God because my mother always told me how to live and treat people. If you cross me once that is perfectly ok but do it again and you will see what my automatic weapons are for. MOst of the police i have had contact with are now going around bare chested wearing pink high top elevator shoes and skin tight spandex. they now all love me and also think i am mainstream, normal, living the American good life. David my cousin is my best friend in the world and he looks so good with his pull over hat and his cute kids who are his spitting image

4 comments:

rhymeswithplague said...

I could not possibly wear skin tight spandex as it would excite the women too much, and even some of the men.

Unlike you, Louie, I do not need to wear elevator shoes. But I will take the pull over hat under advisement.

Debbie said...

7 meals of gopher and rattlesnake and you are diabetic? Best lay off the gopher :)

Sound like a really lady killer!

Putz said...

louie prima is my idol

Putz said...

i mean his kids that SPIT at images