Jul 27, 2012

<><>this is a guest POST from my lovely cousin louiethis is a guest blog from my cousin louis{louie}

hi my name is louie barlow and i am david's cousin. I live in sterling nevada which is half way between mercury nevada and ely nevada. David said that you liked posts that were serious and thoughtful with no illusion's of grandure or insanity. That is right down my alley. i am mainstream. I have a killer dog, hate people and love wolves and mountain lions and wasps are my buddies. The meaner the better. i own 78 weapons of mass destruction which include 15 automatic weapons and that is about as mainstream as you can get. I have never married but women do tend to consume me with their eyes. i am very humble. i live in an earthan dugout in the flank range moutains eat rattlesnake and gopher for my food stables. I am as normal as apple pie seasoned with a little strctychnine, and my water is laced with mercury, which gives me kind of a wild look. I am very God like and people do look up to me for direction. The world is going to end in octember of 2013. The rapture will consist of a committee of my best friends who will decide your fate for the eternities' Their word will be permanent. If they say you will continue, you will continue, if not you will be toast. Everyone should live like me. I am the model and the example. I am the American dream. All those people especially retirees who live in little boxes made of ticky tacky and they all look the same should abandon their cars and homes and decadent life style and join me in sterling. I will dig you a dugout.

5 comments:

All Consuming said...

Putz you sly dog. Of course this is your alter ego. Apart from the pink elevator shoes, they are all you. I know this x

rhymeswithplague said...

Welcome, Louie! A breath of fresh air!

I must say, Putz, that Louie's spelling is much more conventional than yours, but other than that you could be twins. I love Louie's dry wit and unexpected phrases.

Louie should meet Billy Ray Barnwell. They'd be best pals forever.

rhymeswithplague said...

P.S. to Louie: You shouldn't brag about your stash of WMD's in public. The Department of Homeland Security may send the airport guys to your house to give you a patdown.

Debbie said...

Louie made me laugh...so serious!

Is this Putz? I like you both :)

Kate said...

Hello Louis
You tempt me a little to come and live in Sterling.
But not quite enough to make me actually do anything about it.
It was the rattlesnakes and gophers for tea that put me off.
Sorry.