i am not that short . daniel has to learn how to take pictures better><<>i am tall, 30 years old and good looking<><>if you can't see that , then you had better look again or take it up with the picture taker
I am lost for words, what a beautiful sight. Well, obviously not that lost for words as I am typing, but I'm sure you get me. I meant the view and you as well of course Putz. You are so lucky to be able to see such sights! The colours in the rocks, wow. Burma shave indeed. Thank you for these gems x
Wow, I remember visiting there with my parents when I was just a little girl. It's still beautiful. I am going to have to take my kids soon. And of course the handsome young man in those photos makes the photos even better. :}
Love the photos. I visited Bryce Canyon in 1995 when I was still a "baby" LOL! I have not been blogging much simply b/c I have been traveling alot and taking care of my Mom...she recently had to be in the hospital and she is a terrible patient. I had to chaperone so she would do as she was told! I am so sorry to hear of your recent heart problems. My Dad and Brother had genetic heart problems. I hope you are all mended up and write lots and lots more blog posts! Hopefully, I'll get back in the swing of things. Do you have a face crap page? It is kinda fun to keep up with everyone. Take care pal and continue to improve healthwise!!!
well my farmer neighbor said that is as big as my pumkin is going to get cause thiongs around here don't grow in september, what a bunch of balderdash<><>,.
Nice pictures, Mr. Putz. And a handsome fellow wearing the red shirt.
I was to Brice Canyon once when I was a 16-year-old lad. Dad wouldn't let me drive down in there. But that was after I ran over the curb getting out of the Burger King in Salt Lake City (or Provo, I can't remember which). .. Good looking dog too. ..
Bryce is one of our most favorite places in the whole world. We've been there several times and have seen almost every possible kind of weather (except maybe tornadoes or hurricanes). It's gorgeous in all of them.
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
Tarry and Tessa
-
Tarry the lonely turtle wandered on the beach. He had been walking for a
very long time all by himself. He could never find one place that made him
happy...
Supercross Live, Break From Riding
-
We took a break to catch supercross live on speed. Nothing much better than
cooking burgers over the fire and taking in supercross after an awesome day
o...
Mom's Kitchen Project
-
The new kitchen
Starting on it
The old kitchen(before picture) I forgot to take the picture before I tore
down the old uppers
Tearing off the false c...
I will pay my own debt!
-
I have seen so many ads saying "you can reduce your debt by calling this
number" or doing other things. Why should someone else pay off MY debt. I
bough...
More Slash RC Sand Fun
-
We're just starting to learn how to upload vids and keep the HD quality of
our new cam. This one is shown in 360p, but can be viewed in 480p, 720p or
1080p...
I am an ignoble enigma person. one of a kind of course just like everyone else is one of a kind..i ve lived in france, have five children that have excelled in world finances, world lanscaping projects, teachers of world renoun, master carpenter and special education refform always recognized by the top people of the world..read my interests and find out the deep, real me
27 comments:
Six pictures are worth six thousand words. But what is that huge black hole in the ground in photograph #3?
i am wondeering if my long johns' shirt is bunching up making me look fat and seventy years old. ifin that is the case then it is simply untrue
i am not that short . daniel has to learn how to take pictures better><<>i am tall, 30 years old and good looking<><>if you can't see that , then you had better look again or take it up with the picture taker
it is a hole that pepl;plle fall into every fifteen minutes<><><>burma shave
I am lost for words, what a beautiful sight. Well, obviously not that lost for words as I am typing, but I'm sure you get me. I meant the view and you as well of course Putz. You are so lucky to be able to see such sights! The colours in the rocks, wow. Burma shave indeed. Thank you for these gems x
Where are these lovely photos taken Putz? I'm curious x
Where are these lovely photos taken Putz? I'm curious x
taken at bryce canyon
taken at bryce canyon
Wow, I remember visiting there with my parents when I was just a little girl. It's still beautiful.
I am going to have to take my kids soon.
And of course the handsome young man in those photos makes the photos even better. :}
Hope it was a great time!
anything you say twice is true.
anything you say twice is true.
*laughing away at Rhymes here.
Thanks for that Putz, I've posted a couple of these on my blog, I hope you don't mind, only the ones without people, they are so beautiful. xx
The best photo is of you Putz, with your lovely smile.
Bryce Canyon is certainly very spectacular!
Love the photos. I visited Bryce Canyon in 1995 when I was still a "baby" LOL! I have not been blogging much simply b/c I have been traveling alot and taking care of my Mom...she recently had to be in the hospital and she is a terrible patient. I had to chaperone so she would do as she was told! I am so sorry to hear of your recent heart problems. My Dad and Brother had genetic heart problems. I hope you are all mended up and write lots and lots more blog posts! Hopefully, I'll get back in the swing of things. Do you have a face crap page? It is kinda fun to keep up with everyone. Take care pal and continue to improve healthwise!!!
Give me your email address again, the one I have doesn't seem to work. I won't post it for the masses. Yes, I'm being demanding. x
well my farmer neighbor said that is as big as my pumkin is going to get cause thiongs around here don't grow in september, what a bunch of balderdash<><>,.
for mcihelle my e mail address is karmaleeanddavid@hotmail.com<>><<>password chocolate
for michelle mey e mail address is karmaleeanddavid@hotmail.com
i hope she finds that above addressss,.,.<>hope
in case you are inteested i have more than one red shirt
yesyes yes the photos without people{me] are reaeally fantastic
Hahaha, the photos with you aint bad either you know. Did you get my mail? Just checking I got the address right there x
Nice pictures, Mr. Putz. And a handsome fellow wearing the red shirt.
I was to Brice Canyon once when I was a 16-year-old lad. Dad wouldn't let me drive down in there. But that was after I ran over the curb getting out of the Burger King in Salt Lake City (or Provo, I can't remember which).
..
Good looking dog too.
..
How's that pumpkin coming along?
Boy, do I ever love that pine tree that's in the third photo from the bottom. It sure deserves a better deal in life than what it's getting.
Bryce is one of our most favorite places in the whole world. We've been there several times and have seen almost every possible kind of weather (except maybe tornadoes or hurricanes). It's gorgeous in all of them.
Post a Comment