Oct 7, 2012


10 comments:

Putz said...

one pumking was 213 pounds and the other was 186 pounds

Snowbrush said...

We'll have to call you Pumpkin Man.

rhymeswithplague said...

Those are some humongous pumpkins. Coincidentally, my current post has the poem, "When the Frost is On the Punkin"....

Putz said...

THE BIGGEST PUNKIN IN UTAR WAS 1600 POUNDS WITH THE NEXT PUMKIN NEXT IN LINE AT .5 OR ONE HALF POUND>?>?THE BIGGEST PUMKIN GROWN WAS ONE TON THIS YEAR 2012

Putz said...

150 is considered average

Amber said...

Love the big pumpkins!
The garden gnome is a cutie!

Hope all is well with you!

Photography-Amature Favorites said...

wow what huge pumpkins. Great gardening Putz.

All Consuming said...

Wow, what huge squashes, well done that man, they are substantially impressive!! And such cute pics too, the little gal, she's a perfect gnome, love the expression on her face as she's sat on the pumpkin. Great stuff. xx

Snowbrush said...

I guess you're what they call an unaffiliated voter.

Kate said...

I'm sure I left a comment here... oh well, it pouffed somewhere.

What I said was, I want one of those gknomies for MY garden. What a cutie.