i am devoid of a pollitical personality, colorless as regards to goals for my country
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
8 comments:
They went ZAP, MR. Putz!!!
But that's okay, I don't do politics.
I do vote.
..
yep voting ok, having an opinion of plotics that you share is lame
I'm guessing that you're saying that because you are feeling beaten down, and you are feeling beaten down because you live in Utah, the most republican state of all in the recent election (primarily because of Mormons voting for Romney), and also because your family and friends have probably told you numerous times to cool it with your opinions that don't agree with theirs, and that is because they just don't want to hear a contrary opinion and because they might be embarrassed in front of their friends if their friends hear what you are saying.
That is no reason to stop saying what you think. In fact, that is a reason to continue saying what you think.
Forgive me if I have overstepped the mark, but that is what I think.
Where everyone thinks alike, not much thinking gets done.
600 plus days since duke's kennel was cleaned
I thought you might be responding to my comment but instead you go off on a tangent....
*hugs him.
I don't do Plotics much either... But I am very sad at the financial priorities our Govmint has.
You really need to clean out that kennel.
Yeah, go clean the kennel, Putz. That will keep your mind off this crazy world AND politics. Thank the ground and sky above the campaigning is behind us for a couple more years. A cave away from all that sounds super soothing.
Post a Comment