<>makes me very hesitant to blog in 2013/b>This post, whopops i mean blog began on december 1st 2006 i have been tared and feathered 3, {three} times in that period of time for comments to my determent of my own making and before that abducted by aliens also 3, (three times} for not promoting the program i started out with which was aliens and conversion to all of you to my way of thinking<>><<>all this to keep up with my compaardrays snow, michelle, and bob>><>you know, no big deal unless you consider the three posts i did in january 2006 before iw was blog educated and i thought blogs should only be threee words long <>,my three friends or fiends are very prolific bloggers<><>i rread them all the time and they are so different, a non beliver{ yes a be liver}, a demented old sot and a very beautiful all knowing princess><><>all three even the non be liver this post will not correctly publish, wo is me what am i to do
yes different in every way but i idolize them and hang on their every word<><> they are very prolific and i read them all the time<<<< if not for thm i would have been off the internet long ago<><>since i don't have much to say anymore
7 comments:
i have also made 8 disclaimers so that i wouldn't be sued by bloggers and once i had a blogger in scotland claimed i was going to blow her up so she changed all reference to her being alive
I'm not sure whether to take the drugs off you or give you some of mine sweetie. However, damn them all and enjoy being yourself, your opinion is always valued from here *points to herself xx
I do so miss your posts.
Hope all is well with you!
I replied to your comment on my post. :-)
Merry Christmas!
You sill lake boy!
Merry Christmas!!
how many disclaimers have you three made which holds someone else responsible for what you say and take no responsibility for it at all???
I am not serious here, I am saying this tongue-in-cheek, but I have never been so insulted in my entire life...what do you mean "a non beliver{ yes a be liver}, a demented old sot and a very beautiful all knowing princess" when speaking of "snow, michelle, and bob"????
I'm pretty sure you mean snow as the non believer, and I'm also pretty sure you mean michelle as the very beautiful and all knowing princess (you got your references out of order, by the way), so that leaves me, bob, as the demented old sot. I guess one out of three ain't too bad, I am definitely old but neither demented nor a sot.
I'll thank you to be more specific in the future (smile) unless you really do mean I am the very beautiful and all knowing princess, in which case you definitely have gender identity issues when it comes to others. (smile).
In another life, I might have been Miss Universe. (not saying I was, just saying I might have been)
I'll tell you what you, snow, and I seem to be -- birds of a feather, that's what, because we certainly flock together. I can't speak for michelle.
yes birds of a feather<><>,.you can tell something about our selfs by our droppings, and i have called myself a demented putz for years and ifin i can berate myself, why not a cherished sot which is meant to say a cherished loyal somewhat different being ,,,. friend<><><>out of sorts with my world<>><<>go on look it up
Post a Comment