Dec 19, 2012

32 dec 2012

 KOLOB is up for the most progressive city up here in heaven>>it might get the bightest globe award for it's shinningness<<> this is an""" update""" since the world ended <><><>--=----[[[[[[[an update is not blogging{i have said this at least 16 times}, it is an intent to keep others informed of my doings by abitrailly mentioning< and a post is a wife approved item of intense personnal and accurate information put out very sternly on usins here in utar,.and since i have not been wife approved for years too blog, this cannot be a blog]]]]]]]]]---------------,.,. so those down on earthdown on the earth or isTHOSE UP ON THE EARTH for those up on the earth i update stuff<><><>also i have a brand new grandson< peter, the rock, the foundation, this is the HONEST truth<<>he has very large hands, i was shocked, maybe a piano player like ole rhysmsee.><>how do i know////????<><>i know his guarDian up here in kolob quiite well<><>kolob is the closesst star to where god lives<><>yes it is snowbrush<<>i learn that in the doctrines and covenants<><>ask and ye shall know, seek and ye shall find, wonder and you will  quit wondering<>><>oh well ok, armagaden took me today<><>i am gone, having mayan blood in me i knew i would go fast<><><>yes dectber 21st, 400o{20120} GONE TO A BETTER PLACE WITH THE CITY OF ENOUCH transfigured, swept up, gone from sight and sound<><>i know this will be permanent<><>so bye bye<><>i know i am needed in the city of enouck becausei am gone from this earth><>the date up above is a lie<><>the exact time of my EXIT was at 3 ; 45 on december 21st in my underground cave where i was hiding whic is directly above my present{now former HOME on 300 east in ephraim}i think aliens are all around although i cannot be truely sure<><>the FACT is , is that aliens and most of the humans i used to associate with are pretty much the same:: like peas that pee in the same pea patch><>pretty much like i have always been like , amd so it is hard to know ifin i am rubbing shoulders with aliens or humans but i do know that i have one friend down there on earth who has my best interests in his heart<><>mickey duck or donald mouse<><>

30 comments:

Kate said...

I agree.

All Consuming said...

It's funny you should say that, because I was only thinking the same this morning, and much like Katherine I agree. *hands over an iced bun for his efforts.

Putz said...

l;sa;fueropmf;ad;er;.lannxmsr494kfmvns;lfjlf;ajrkldjkmfnmmxmmx[sePNnL;SDFKFF;G;A;A;;;z,,,see horace for instructions to armagaden mallfkpwdtqpfsdfpltplerpltkls,ss

Putz said...

a merry christmas from beyond PKHjkosadni5-kKBNKLDGJ;AP[EKopmcm,n

rhymeswithplague said...

If you want to talk to us mere mortals, you must use a language with which we are familiar....

No speeka da alien.

Debbie said...

Poor Lake Boy :(

Putz said...

READ ABOUT DAN'S FAT BIKE OVER ON THE SIDE BAR<>

Putz said...

a prize for the first to comment about my son's fat, snow tire bike over at the right side bar

Putz said...

he so so appreciates comments, so go ahead and make his day

All Consuming said...

Done, and what a nice fat bike it is as well. Happy New Year dearie dear Putz, a well earned hug for you here *hugs and nought but well wishes and joy for 2013. Happy New Ears would be useful to me mind. :D xxx

Vagabonde said...

Since the world did not come to an end I am wishing you a great 2013 – with happiness and good health!

Putz said...

kolob being a very progressive yet conservative place to live>>>how is that possible????you can be progressive without incurring a large national debt<><>just ask me

Putz said...

no don't ask me, i am politically neutral here in kolob

Photography-Amature Favorites said...

Hello Putz, remember me? By the way there is no way to be politically correct or neutral. Just not possible but I can understand pleading the 5th!!!! ha, Guess that's about as politically safe as a person can get until that ammendment is changed too. :) Take care you alien you....
You do realize that each of us thinks we are the 'normal' ones and all the rest of you are the 'aliens' so guess we are all aliens in the long run!

Snowbrush said...

Happy new grandson. I don't even have granddogs, and here you are swimming in grandkids (cute ones too). I envy you that. Of course, I never had kids, so that pretty much jinxed my hope for grandkids. I do like kids, and I don't have any in my life anymore, and I'm not happy about that.

"kolob is the closesst star to where god lives<><>yes it is snowbrush<"

Every atheist knows this true, so I don't know why you're picking on me. Why not pick on that Methodist in Georgia, because I'll just bet you that he's a nonbeliever when it comes to which stars are close to where God lives. That would be just like him, and you know I'm speaking the truth when I say that, so I think you should give him a hard time about it.

rhymeswithplague said...

I'll save you the trouble, Putz. Every star is close to where God lives, because God is everywhere. Surely you have heard of the word omnipresent? Also, read the 139th Psalm sometime.

Snowbrush said...

"Every star is close to where God lives, because God is everywhere."

God personally is everywhere, or God's power and awareness are everywhere?

Jim said...

Congratulations on the brand new grandson. Peter has the keys to Heaven. Guess you knew that.

Matthew 16:19: "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Congrats, belated, on having blogged since 2006. Doing good there. I have you beat by a year, started in Dec 2005.
..

Putz said...

i believe that only god's works are every where and that his actual ressurected body is near to Kolob< and that he never told us where that was or the name of his place<>><

Putz said...

we know that it is a celestialized sphere

rhymeswithplague said...

Putz, please start a new post. Constantly updating a single post is not blogging. It is not even posting. It is just making a mess.

Jim said...

Hi Putz ~~ Is it time to plant radishes yet?

How many oxen did you ever drive?

When was the last time you left Utah?

Tell us about the dogs in your life, starting from now and working back. Or tell about your first one and work through them all.

Why am I asking you all these questions? Well, I thought perhaps you ran out of things to write about.
..

Snowbrush said...

I don't know how much longer your loyal readers are going to be able to stand waiting for you to put up a new post. It's a whole new year, you know, so you've already gone a year without posting, at least according to my math. Let's see 2013 minus 2012 equals one, so I was right. You haven't posted in a year!

Caddie said...

Yeah, I agree with others my Putz; how about a new post. Getting nothing new, I'm beginning to think you may HAVE left the planet. I miss you.

Jim said...

Google put a limit on the number of comments a blog can have. President Obama and the FTC dictated that for them.

If they didn't really do that then I am starting a petition to limit comments. You are hogging the comment bandwidth, Mr. Putz.
..

Jim said...

p.s. I might forgive you if you'd come to my blog and leave a comment or two now and then.

Thank you for your considering this request.
..

rhymeswithplague said...

I'm beginning to think you are really gone from blogland, Putz. Not only have you not posted in nearly three months, you have also stopped leaving comments on other people's blogs.

It was nice to have sort of known you, David. You are missed.

Snowbrush said...

"Not only have you not posted in nearly three months, you have also stopped leaving comments on other people's blogs."

Surely you don't mean to say that Putz might be kaputz! I like to imagine him sitting on the beach somewhere in the South Seas wishing he could find Internet access.

rhymeswithplague said...

David Barlow, calling David Barlow, a.k.a. Putz, an ignoble enigma.

If you are still logging onto your computer from time to time and reading your last post's ever comments, I would like to invite you to see my posts of April 30, 2013 (yesterday) and May 2, 2013 (tomorrow) as I think you would (or would have, if you are no longer with us) enjoyed them.

God bless old codgers everywhere. This means you.

Anonymous said...

i want this post to have an even number of comments not ODD