May 22, 2013

first blog of 2013 for our beloved putz

the very only special blog in all of 2013>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f you could hie to Kolob in the twinkling of an eye. And then continue onward with that same speed to fly, if you think that you could ever through all eternity, find out your generations, when Gods began to be>>>>>>>>>for my message to you all down there in SAnpete NOw in response to the letter to the editor in yesterdays ephraim emptyprise newspaper 'more guns needed in all elemetary schools'>>Here is my suggestion{ my suggestion is costly but isn't ees pride worth it????} all lockers in the school to be made of pine veneer and those lockers equiped with automatic gun racks and guns of course with automatic rounds of ammunition, and that the NRA in conjunction with the school's resource officer in the schools already TEACH how to safely shoot those weapons down the hallways of said school just in case a preditor peeks his head in the door or in some cases when one student happens to push another student for being a bully and an object lesson needs to be TAUGHT>>>>>SOME students need to be taught serious object lessons...this expense above would be in lieu of continuing NOt paying the crossing guard any pay

13 comments:

rhymeswithplague said...

PUTZY!!!!! (he screamed, insanely happy to have heard from his old friend at last)....

Can we expect one post every 5 and 1/2 months from now on??? Huh??? Huh???

I do not think much of your suggestion, however.

All Consuming said...

Putz. How very lovely to see you again *smiles. I beleive you are pulling at our legs here in a sarcastic manner,to make a point, and finely done too. What a world we now live in, what a world it has been, and oh, oh what a world it shall be. x

Caddie said...

Hi dear Putz. So good to finally see a post; been too long coming. I fully agree with All Consuming. Now you are communicating again, might you continue...for your readers' sake? You've been dearly missed.

Caddie said...

Your being the ONLY crossing guard over several years says much about other citizens, parents and schools officials of your area. Says a lot about you too. I admire your good heart.

Caddie said...

It looks like you have QUIT AGAIN! Doggone it.

Ashley said...

Are you back blogging? I'm trying to get started up again too, but it is tough with these other things that just keep stealing my time. Darn work! Hope you're doing well :)

Anonymous said...

Might as well delete this blog from my favorites. Que Sera, Putz. Nice knowing you.

All Consuming said...

I'll never delete you Putz. I can imagine no reason would make me do such a thing, unless you traversed the world, and made your way over to my small corner of the universe and shot me. Even then I suspect you would have good reason too. I see you there, watching, reading some occasionally. You need not write for me to still think of you often, whatever the reasons that be for you not posting on here. I send you a virtual hug of the finest degree, and thank you for making my blogging experience over the years richer of language and thoughts. If you return, all the merrier, if not, you are still here *points to herself - anyway. xx

rhymeswithplague said...

I'm with All Consuming (well, not literally). I saw a photo of you on Daniel's blog a few days ago -- my heart gave a little leap to realize "He's still with us, even if he's not with us" -- and I was glad.

You and your unique spelling and even more unique (even though I know "unique" is not a comparative) thoughts on things are missed out here in the wilds of Blogland.

Maybe one day, when Karmalee is not looking, you could sneak back online and let us know you're still around.

Anonymous said...

ypu are such a good writer, in fact the best i have personnaly ever read,and i have litterally swooned on every word you ever wrote. why did you stop? i think i fell in love with you, does anyone else feel that way, you know the way i do.' i would give both my right leg and left arm if i could write the way you do. you should be paid millions of dollars for your writing, you hve at least sixteen more years of blogging left in you i am sure

Joy said...

Putz, where did you go??

rhymeswithplague said...

Putz, if you see this comment, you need to read this post by my friend Richie in Mena, Arkansas. It tells of some of his wife's early LDS relatives crossing the plains to Utah in the 1850s. Richie and his wife are active members of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church today, but the story of Gina's LDS ancestor is very moving.

Anonymous said...

? ? ? ? where did you go?