Oct 9, 2013

halloween portrait masking projectCATS}or {HPMP|)OR {WICHPMP}

,has anyone followed western country's idea to mask all your portraits in your home<><><>kids, grand kids, pets. presidents, kings, dictators.etc with black halloween type masks over the eyes of all our loved and devoted friends servants of our countries WITH RED HORNS etc<><><>well all my portraits are decorated for the holiday<><><>the grands decorated their own pictures,.you have seen the movie home alone or is it home on the range alone><><>i have responsibility for our newest little dog[SEE PLATOON OF FOUR PLUS MONGREL CAT FOR SOME OUT OF THIS WORLD PICTURES] bugger[THIS DOG POAST IS AT THE BOTTOM OF MY SIDE BAR<><>JUST CLICK FOR AMAZING who is a king charles spaniel chesterfield king louie or is it king george lucky strike or is it one of thse cigarretts advertised on the telly<>you know brown wit white spots oR is HE brown with white spots>duke had bailey in his mouth once and he barks and runs at duke all the time,,,duke had bailey in his mouth once aNd yet this smaller dog claims he is dominaNt DOMINANT<>his tongue hangs out all the time<>><>he barks at our 132 pound lab which is dangerous of the size differanc><><><><><><>my question is how can a dog be dominant 1 tenth the size of a REAL dog<>><<>my wife every time and i mean every time she leaves for an errand says watch my dog>><<>well i have better things to do so i watch HER DOG<><><>all the way down to the maverick once where the caller had to contact my wife in las vegas to find out where to return the dog in ephraim one half block from where i live pad<><><><><><><><><><><>go<><<><>any body who is interested in dogs that look like people read the bottom most blog on my side bar over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and read platoon of four and mongrel cat for a clever take on our dogs who look like celebraties<><><>i know that micheelle will at least be interestd because of lardy who likes to party <><>> STOP><><<><>if any british flolk know about this channel 5 particular station, i would appreciate a comment<><>apparantley they saw the same vidio as you did and was fascinated by the footage

15 comments:

All Consuming said...

Ooooh I know channel five very well, it's one of the major channels here, so it actually is very exciting news! Let me know when he films the piece, so I can have an idea when it will be screened. If possible, (and I'm not entirely sure it will be)we might be able to record it. x

Amber said...

Sounds great! You'll have to get a copy of the show and share?

rhymeswithplague said...

dont'cha just love british flolk?

Photography-Amature Favorites said...

Wow, never knew I would be a blogging friend of someone famous. :=) Yes, please share the video when it goes viral or even before so we'll have bragging rights. ha..
Reva

Putz said...

go over to barlow buzz and see my newest grand boy covered in colored balls in a pumkin shell><<>his name is peter<<>,.you know peter peter pumkin eater had a dog and couln.t keep her put her in a pumkin shell and there he kept her very well

Putz said...

hey every body, please visit carol up above on her austrail;ian rock music of thepast

rhymeswithplague said...

Do you mean a King Charles Spaniel? This post is hard to follow. I don't think they have advertised cigarettes on television for years and years unless they have started up again with those electronic substitute thingies. I did pop over to your platoon of four although I am not michelle; it is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

you aare such a great writer. In fact the best there ever was and the best i have ever read by far.I have personnally read every golden word you have ever written, Why did you stop?I think i fell in love with you. Does anyone feel that way? you know the way i do. you should be paid millions of dollars for your very thoughts<>><<>anon

Putz said...

thank you anon. I have to agree with you but if i write too many thoughts, i misght be swept up in so much adoration that i couldn' contain myself>>>>sorry anon

Putz said...

I TRIED TO CLEAN THIS BLOG UP FOR BOB BUT I FAILED IT IS BECAUSE MY TAG IS BROKEN AND IT WOULD ONLY print part of the post and then i would try again and it would only print part of the post

Unknown said...

Lardy and I enjoyed the lookeelikees Putz. Thank you. Anon.....well anon tickles me. You should have he/she write your acceptance speech when you get that Oscar which is well overdue methinks. *smiles.

Carol said...

Thank you for the plug Mr Putz

Snowbrush said...

"how can a dog be dominant 1 tenth the size of a REAL dog"

By force of character.

All Consuming said...

I love the idea of putting masks on all the portraits, it has a very Victorian feel to it that idea. As for the new little doggy, very cute. Probably quite giddy too. Maybe they asked you to look after the wee thing because of the similarities eh? *laughs. x

Jim said...

I'll have to check with my British kids, Mr. Putz. It all gets me lost.
..