tony barlow has been contacted concerning his flooding slot canyon vidio by a british t.v. station and will be interviewed along with his boys about their feelings of the incident<><><>they expect the vid to go viral<><>to be picked up by t.v. stations all over this country and britain<><>so pud michelle elephants child and all others be very very watchful over there<><>i am going to count this as a post since is is so earth shattering<<>so now the new definition of a blog is five hundred and one posts<<>they are going to be paid by the british bbc and they are flying over here to syracuse not new york utah AND EXPECT THAT ALL OF MY FAMILY WILL HAVE MOVIE STAR STAUS ALmost over night<><>my version of the flood was even more dramatic than their"s><<>to the t.v. crew from LONDON to AMERICA to interview >>>> i was also in the infamous slot canyon episode>>but not in the film footage<<><>but listen or read of my tramatic bit>>i was at the bottom of the slot canyon where the water was even swifter<><>i felt the light rain begin so i moved against the rock face at the beginning of the wash before it widened out to get out of the rain my back against the rock face when i heard a horrible loud sound>>my heavens i thought, it sounds like it is coming from the center of the earth<><>i had no idea>>ud{MUD} started oozing out of the rock around my shoulders by my head thick and sudden<<>in just an instant the mud was flowing and in another instant{all around my shoulders} rushing water was running into the was and in another instant{number 3} i stepped out of the wash with a river flowing into it
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
7 comments:
Wow that's brilliant! It certainly felt newsworthy and by all the Small Gods it is! How exciting is that? Well very that's how much. See, I amswering my own questions I must be excited. I certainly shall be keeping an eye out for it, scan the waves and the tv and as soon as I find it I'll let you know. I do hope you'll be in there at the interview too. I'd love that. x
I love associating with the rich and famous. Maybe some of it will rub off on me.
Seriously, congratulations! That is an absolute hoot and I am ecstatic that all of you survived to tell about it.
Wow indeed!
please visit carol of cairns on her october posts of rock music in austrailia><<>i have enjoyed it very much
i now have an understanding of the good austrailian culture and music from someone who loved that time and has a cute way of presenting it to us in the dark about her aussie culture
i have just updated platoon of four plus mongrel cat if anyone is interested><<><>sadie is dead but has been replace by bugger, oops i mean bailey oour chesterfield king arthur dog white with brown sposts and our mongrel cat jaspher bell died and has been replaced by tute our prue as white aas driven snow cat<><><>sandy is dead also, but speeding and duke thrive<>><,.and we love muffy and jerri down in gunison and charlie in north carolina and deagan in syracuse not new york
that is foster in north carolina
Post a Comment