also my definition of a blog is one not over 500 and certainly not 5000 and so this is not adding to my 500 blogs, er i mean posts. but i have read over the past seven days 1284 pages of breaking dawn by meyer{754} and ruins by card{530] ANDIN ALL I MUST SAY THEY WERE WORDY, on my fifth line and the next seven days i read the joseph smith papers by bushman{654pages} not at all wordy but concise, crisp and informative<><><>i wanted to sincerely thank mussing{muesing}{museing} by the creekside for staying with me so long<><>one very loyal friend and i appoligise for not blogging to her almost exclusivily like i used to in the good old days}
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
8 comments:
Hello dear Putz, nice to have you bloom again in post form *smiles. I have been reading back some posts before I knew you, and enjoying the ride by the way. Orson Scott Card is not on my list of favourite people, or even mildly tolerated to be honest, so he can go jump, the Twilight series, to be fair I haven't read any of them, the films got such a panning, have you read the previous offerings? And did you like them? "I must say they were wordy" - Hahahaha yes, but were they heavy words or as light as gossamer?
By all means, keep on updating your non-blog and the world will be a better place. I notice that your spelling seems to improve when you are just updating.
By your rules, then (500 post limit per blog), I am actually a little more than halfway through my third blog. I just have kept the same title and layout.
you know rhymes with you are NOT in your thrid blog<><>nothing has changed from day one and so there has been no criteria to change<><>you HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT ONE BLOG ENDS AND MAGICALLY THE NEXT ONE APPEARS<><>ALL YOU HAVE IS ONE VERY VERY LONG LONG LONG BLOG GOING OVER THE YEARS
Uh Oh. Methinks the above is a Tit for Tat. Go man, Go.
You undoubtedly must be a speed reader with this many pages in such a short time. I only read a book when I lay me down for the night or a midday snooze - usually a few lines does it. I only have several thousand books; sometimes I doubt I will get to read them all - What do you think about that? Do I have enough years left or not?
David, I know you said to ignore the comment on your blog where you were shouting at me, and I don't want to open up a can of worms or anything, but I would just like to bring one thing to your attention (well, maybe two or three), and I will do this by quoting your own words back to you:
If you can say (and you did) "also my definition of a blog is one not over 500 and certainly not 5000 and so this is not adding to my 500 blogs, er i mean posts"
...then how can you also say (and you did "you HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT ONE BLOG ENDS AND MAGICALLY THE NEXT ONE APPEARS"
...because I mean if you have the absolute right to make up your own definition of a blog, why don't I have the absolute right to say when my blog, by your definition, is actually two-and-a-half blogs?
Are you the only one with rights? I thought this was the good old U.S. of A. (except in Utah, of course, where conservative Republicans reign supreme).
Okay, now my rant is over and I hope yours is too.
It's a privilege to know you, sir, because you are, if nothing else, inestimably fair (by which I mean you will see the error of your ways and give me the right to say what I want just as you give yourself the right to say what you want.)
ifin you use logic and comman sense then you are correct<>><>but i have 2 confessions to make ,,when i visited your thelma and louise blog, i did not read very carefull<><>i have oldsheimer disease you know and i imagined you behind the wheel of that car and when i shouted at you about blogs, i knew afterwards you were right and clever and also clever about your two hospitql attendiees<><>but only did that realization come later after i had opened my mouth><<>i am old but as you say inestimably and throughly and wonderfully fair><<><>so i will read your stuff more carefully and estime it to be of unestimatable value,,
So we are still friends, then, and I am glad. But you can't use "old" as an excuse, because I am older than you, I think (72 and 1/2).
I am very familiar with the "open mouth, insert foot" approach. I was born with a silver foot in my mouth (not original with me, Texas Democratic Gov. Ann Richards said it about George H.W. Bush). In fact, some days the only time I open my mouth is to exchange feet.
Post a Comment