permanent dog prints in our patio cement.....the perpretator.....a sandy dog about a foot high and a foot and a half longwith a cement head for brains to match the cement all over her feet
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
4 comments:
a ot of people thought that her foot looked like a rooster
I fixed it up and made it look nice, I hope Sandy doesn't walk on it again! It was our new patio for the north side of the deck. I think Sandy's paw prints look like a couger.
Naw, the prints look like Sandy prints - of course. We should have left at least one print - plus Lucky's paw print. Then we should have went over and got Sadie and Oscar. That would be all of the neighborhood dogs make their mark in our cement.
That is a good idea Becky, we should have done that.
Post a Comment