Apr 25, 2007

SOMTHING REALLY FUNNY JUST BARELY HAPPEN TO ME, WHILE I WAS OUT ON A AFTERNOON WALK WITH SANDY , WE PASSED A FENCED YARD AND TWO LITTLE YIPPY DOGS RUSHED TO THE FENCE TO BARK AT US.....THAT WASN'T SO UNUSUAL, BUT THE THING THAT WAS, WAS A DUCK WAS THE LEADER....THE DOGS WERE TAKING THE LEAD FROM THE DUCK WHO WAS QUACKERING AT US AND THE DOGS WERE BARKING....EAT YOUR HEART OUT IVY PAWS

3 comments:

YZGuy said...

That is really funny. That must be one real cool duck! By the way, happy birthday Grandpa and Laura!

Becky Barlow said...

Dad, I don't believe that cause I can't think of any house in Ephraim that has ducks. Plus, ducks don't like dogs right?

Skybob said...

We had some Geese that would chase anyone away. We had to carry shovels to walk across the yard or they would run at you wings spread,hissing and biting.

Shelly