SINCE ALIEN BLOG TRIED TO STEAL ALL MY SIGHTINGS AND PUBLISH THEM I DECIDED TO COME CLEAN ON ALL I KNOW ABOUT ALIEN ACTIVITY. THE FIRST TIME WAS IN 1950 IN TOOELE UTAH . AFTER THE BRIGHT LIGHTS SEVERAL NEW PEOPLE CAME TO BE SEEN. THE SECOND TIME WAS ON THE WAY TO ETAIN FRANCE FROM VERDUN. I WAS ON MY MOTORIZED CYCLE AND WAS LIFTED OFF THE GROUND BY A SAUCER LIKE OBJECT . I WAS TOLD TO BE QUIET ABOUT IT, BUT I JUST CAN,T ANYMORE.....THIS WAS IN 1961.....THE THIRD AND FOURTH WERE IN 1981 AND 1999.... IN EPHRAIM ON THE SKYLINE DRIVE.....
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago

1 comments:
No wonder you have lost your mind so much over the years, I guess that is the answer, you've been abducted by the aliens so much.
Post a Comment