Jul 17, 2007

this was free, chimney rock 14 dollars



a picture is woth 100 million words

see me framed by the water

daniel and i were in the drink



best picture of the trip

4 comments:

Putz said...

one hundred million gallons of water per second flowing over my head

Skybob said...

Saweeeet! Looks cold!

Daniel said...

I know, it was really awesome though. You can get used to the temperature after you are in the water for a while. I loved swimming in the water and sliding down that natural slide. It was the coolest thing.

Anonymous said...

Dad, this picture is of high falls, you didn't hike there you guys swam at Hooker Falls. It is so easy to get confused on which one of the falls we saw that day because we saw 3 different falls! We saw Hooker Falls with you but we hiked without you to Triple and High Falls. I really would like to go there again and see Bridal Veil Falls!