Nov 6, 2007

special paraeducator of the year(inclusion) dinner

carolyn osmond on this the night her father-in-law george osmond died and the day before her osmond's debue on oprah's show for all osmonds and their progenitors took our special educator out to a fancy dinner at los amigos...how special...once again qudos for karma

16 comments:

Putz said...

i found out just a few minutes ago that carolyn wasn't the only person involved, apparantely about 15 people yelled surprise at "the amigos" and gave her four chocolate bars for her work so she can get through the day with chocolate, also she is cooking ministrone soup for mrs. beck who broke her albow, she is a paraneighbor as well as a paraeducator

Daniel said...

I would hate that! I would hate it if somebody threw a stupid surprise and party at me. I would have just left.

Ashley said...

hi. thanks for visiting my dog blog :) his vest did look like a service dog vest.
we had an earthquake the day prior and said that maybe he should have been a search and rescue rather than a construction worker.
btw, how did you find my dog blog?

Ashley said...

glad you found my blog. sounds like you have a variety of dogs :) thanks for stopping by! be sure to sign my guestbook too

Putz said...

we had an earth quake also ,,quake rattles ephraim utah3.9 on the richt th er scale, four miles beneath th e the sufco mine that had to be shut down...it was quite unreal,,,10 seconds long...no damage...also an oil well near mayfield expected to yeild trillions of dollars in revenue

Skybob said...

Sorry you think our blog is so hard to negotiate..the page you commented on is the kids archive it's just a list of what was posted previously, click on the pictures to go to the posts, then leave a comment on the posts like normal. GO BACK TO KIDS 2007 and try it out..I posted comments there and I did post as anonymous..I don't understand why you seem to be having problems.

Skybob said...

...I can take the ability to comment off of the archive pages if it continues to be confusing to you. Maybe I will do that....?

Skybob said...

Ok, I made it so you can't leave comments on the archive pages, that way you MUST click on the pictures to go to the ACTUAL POSTS and leave a comment there. I hope this makes it easier..it seemed logical to me so I appreciate the suggestions to make it easier to navigate.

Skybob said...

Oh, and our home page is now BlazeOf-Glory.blogspot.com instead of barlowblaze, so don't go to barlowblaze anymore... This may be why there is some confusion too, sorry.

Laura said...

Did you see our Osmond post yet? I'm having a hard time determining who is more famous now, Mom or Carolyn? This whole paraeducator thing has really put Mom in a new social class. Congratulations Mom!

Mike

Putz said...

one time just near the end of george osmond's life which was actually the first part of the summer, i was in the provo hospital with berly elliot and daniel barlow for hearing aids and checks etc. and i saw old george walking down the hall(he had just been in phsical therapy) and was walking down the hall, and i said hellow george osmond and he had a big smile come across his face and said something, but i couldn's make it out and i said " i love you george osmond" and he came up to me to hug.....

Putz said...

that is kudos for karma not qudos

Daniel said...

I remember all the Osmonds including Donny and Marie were right next door at Bonnie and Doug's house for little Tommy's blessing.

Becky Barlow said...

Well,
Mom was a hero. She didn't like the recognition but she deserved what she got.

Shell said...

I think it is great that she was honored! I know how dedicated she is to the kids she works with. Everyone should have a teacher like her.

Putz said...

marie son in rehab, getting a temple divorce after twenty years, and her rock donnie standing by her...got to give them both some credit for all of that..