Nov 21, 2007

Platoon of Four and Mongrel Cat...

Speedy, the hearing dog



Sandy, the queen






Jasper Belle, the pretty one











Sadie and Duke, the two labradors





Sadie








Duke




























7 comments:

Putz said...

this blog is for all my dog friends out there...

Kapp pack said...

What a nice looking pack!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Gus said...

Woowie, what a nice looking group! Get them a blog !!!!
I would love to read about their adventures.

gussie
and teka toy

Putz said...

My son created a dog blog for the Platoon Of Four! It is platoonoffour.blogspot.com. Go to the blog site to know all about Sadie, Duke, Sandy, and Speedy.

The Army of Four said...

Ha WOOOO!!!!!! Great to see you guys! Sandy, what a totally cute pose there! TOTALLY!
Luv,
Dave

Hana said...

Hey you guys! There were LOTS and LOTS of clues that Ivy dropped. I guess I will have to do a whole blog post about that one day because it is too long to leave in one comment. Well, at least I had the right month, didn't I? Even so, my credibility has now gone down the poopie toilet. I think maybe Lorenza won the game though!

Unknown said...

Hey! A Chocolate lab! He's cute. Labradors are great, mine is 7 months now. A Playful puppy trapped inside a big clumsy brawny body!!