Nov 4, 2007

peyton's manning's weight loss program

want rock hard abs........flat stommack, are you an nfl player?......no, not an nfl player......FORGET IT........BUY a bigger t. shirt

11 comments:

Daniel said...

Then why is John Madden all fat and the average lifespan of a NFL football player is 55 years?

Daniel said...

Anyways, football is fun to watch.

Daniel said...

After many years of thinking about things, (myself, I believe)I think hiking is the healthiest and safest exercise there is. Running is next to it. Cycling is a dangerous sport because you go fast, ride over rocks, etc., also, after cycling many years, your knees slowly weaken because cycling is easy on your joints. My knees went bad a few years ago and then I started doing squats. Another thing, the bike seat is not good for genitals if you ride so much. So hiking it is, or running. I love to cycle and proud of it BUT I need to do other sports too. Football is definitely is not one of them, it would just damage my knees a lot worse. I can't wait 'til it snows, so I can snowshoe all winter!

Daniel said...

Jesus walked everywhere, but never played football.

Daniel said...

I mean, football didn't exist but I bet they had other sports like football in Christ's time, something like sport fighting in the Roman stadium like the movie,"Gladiator".

Putz said...

we don't need the cyclinf versis motorcross on this my putz blog,,,we need all this czraaaaap on daniel's blog please...don't dilute my good ideas with crap, please

Skybob said...

Oh crap, just live life and have fun...you don't like my comments, delete it...

Daniel said...

Ya dad.

Skybob said...

Tony's secret "excersize" program....work hard, play harder, eat whatever the hell I want. seeya

Daniel said...

Good program.

Putz said...

so maybe we ought to have garcia start a weight loss program, they won in last sunday's game