Oct 25, 2007

years of hrs. and hrs.of skilled decisions

karma just announced that she is paraeducater of the year in utah

19 comments:

Daniel said...

Wow, congratulations mom! THE paraeducator of the year of all of Utah! I am proud of you. That is a good thing to think about. When are they going to have some dinner or whatever they have to talk about you and give you a plaque or whatever it is? That is amazing though.

Skybob said...

I don't know what that is..it sounds neat.

Daniel said...

Paraeducator is somebody that teaches down syndromes, mentally retarded children, etc.

Daniel said...

It is the hardest teaching job in the world, imagine teaching those kids.

Daniel said...

Paraeducator also teaches anyone with a disability(anyone you has a hard time learning). I was a parastudent but I did good, I didn't need to go to special ed much because I was too smart.

Daniel said...

http://www.gotwavs.com/0095461785/WAVS/Movies/Dumb_And_Dumberer_When_Harry_Met_Lloyd/treasuremap.wav

Daniel said...

http://www.gotwavs.com/0095461785/WAVS/Movies/Dumb_And_Dumberer_When_Harry_Met_Lloyd/treasuremap.wav

Daniel said...

Tony, I tried to put a sound clip in my comment and it didn't work. How do you do it?

Putz said...

a para educator also practice jumps off school lunch room tables

Putz said...

daniel got so good jumping off lunch room tables, he didn't have to practice anymore

Daniel said...

Ya, it was the funnest time of my school life!

Putz said...

OK paraeduacators are just the helpers in the classrooms, special ed. and regular ed. I feel honored to have been chosen for this, however, I am not the only one. There are 17 chosen in the state of Utah, but anyway I'm pretty excited. I just get a certificate or something. The good thing is that my co workers are the ones that nominated me so that makes me feel good. the mom

Anonymous said...

OMG (oh my gosh) why didn't you call me! I call you about all my school stuff! I am so excited and honored for you. That is so wonderful! It is such an honor to be elected by your peers. Anyone can fill in an application and make it sound good but to have your peers elect you, who see you everyday, THAT IS THE HONOR! You are a special person to do what you do for children (Becky too) and I am honored to be your daughter! WOW! I am in awe!

Daniel said...

Mom, I think you are the number one of the 17, that is what I say. You are the Queen of paraeducators.

YZGuy said...

Daniel, you have to put the link in HTML code. You can do a post on your own blog and paste the link in compose mode, then go to html mode to copy the html code to paste into the comment...unless you know html code.

Putz said...

hey , none of this computer mode on mom's parachute blog

Putz said...

i have acompostmound out back in the garven

Daniel said...

I don't understand Tony, you are going to have to teach me how to do it when I visit or when you come and visit.

Putz said...

sounds like people have lost interest in this blog