i hope bec gets this locksmith thing solved
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
11 comments:
Do you want to tell us what is going on, or would you rather we guess?
Well, I'm just fine. I canceled my account and things are okay. Thanks for the concern.
Becky
By the way Tony, I'm gonna bring by an extra apartment key. Hope you won't mind.
Ok. That's probably not a bad idea.
So..what happened anyways?
she got locked out and called a locksmith, meanwhile she got in the apartment and the locksmith was going to charge her 5 dollars as a cancellation fee, but becky says shes just fi ne and thagt she cancelled her account
I would be mad if I was the locksmith.. he didn't get paid for driving out there?
Heating and air guys charge $49 just to drive to your house..5 bucks is the cheapest I have ever heard..pretty fair if you ask me.
Well I am glad Becky got in her apt. I still have a broken window I need to fix from the last time I got locked out. All I did was push on the window a little bit to slide it open and it broke!
he didn't make the trip and it was 25 dollars, missed typed
We saw Becky today..she explained it so now it all makes sense. I think Beck did the right thing.
Yeah, I don't know if I did a dumb thing or not - but I did it anyway (cancelled my account). The guy was weird I tell ya. Tony, did Shelly tell you are did you just overhear what I said?
Shelly told me about it
Post a Comment