Oct 17, 2007

david, 8 with his man in space costume


karma lee and janet with their dad

bears, i950


bears on a 50 chev



10 comments:

Skybob said...

Those pictures are so cool!
priceless.
I guess they had cars and roads way back then after all.

Daniel said...

Is that an alien? Or is it just dad?

YZGuy said...

Yes.

Shell said...

Nice Willie Nelson video!

Putz said...

tony how did i get this new willie nelson clip??????

Laura said...

great pictures. Nice to see evidence of all your wild stories.

Skybob said...

I don't know..it's Willie Nelson right? It just searches for videos on you tube that match the key words that are set up.

ky said...

I really like the pictures. I remember seeing the one of the bears in Yellowstone. They are classics!

Putz said...

we stayed at west yellowstone 3 trips back when karma aqnd i were lst married, before the cabins an d after the bears on cars...i bet karma doesn't remember that trip, it was cold and she din't want to see bears in the park, only blankets on the bed

Putz said...

halloween 57 years ago before life as you know it