Oct 12, 2007

more on water

rocky anderson is against bottled water, because of the energy to make the plastic and the pollution it creates

8 comments:

Putz said...

enough of this watr stuff...i'm tired of it and christmas pre stuff, let's talk about football

Becky Barlow said...

I like bottled water - cause water here is so gross. So I get bottled water and drink that. But mostly I drink lemonade or other drinks - not water. I'm not much of a water fan.

Daniel said...

You guys need to live in Ephraim where the tap water is better than bottled water. I don't drink bottled water because of the Ephraim water. To save energy, you could buy one gallon water containers if you don't like the water there. Little bottled waters uses too much energy than big water bottle containers. I only buy water bottles when I go camping or hiking with Tony and everybody. I think those are really convenient. But when I bike, I fill up the tap water in my water bottles. The only time I drink bottled water is when I go camping which once or twice a year. Ephraim water rocks!

Daniel said...

i like bottled water if it is bottled in animal skins, so that it is biodegradeable...beaver, rattlesnake.cow,buffalo,

Skybob said...

we don't buy bottled water unless we need the containers to go camping and we are in a hurry, it doesn't taste any better to me and I hate spending money on something that is free. Our tap water is fine, we try to use milk gallon jugs etc. to use to camp. I can't believe we ship water to bottle it, then ship it back to drink it.

Putz said...

oh, tony do you mean to japan or somewhere and then back to the US...i never thought of that idiocy

Skybob said...

I guess...? Shelly was saying something like that, so I guess that is where alot of the polution and waste comes from or something. I wish I knew more about it, but I don't. I guess it's cheaper to bottle it in china or whatever..??
Ephraim water is good, no doubt about that!
My point about the granolas is they kind of have a double standard..wanting to protect the environment, but they need their bottled water. Kind of like Al Gore with his huge expensive energy consuming house.

Putz said...

ya, i read ya,tony