My son created a dog blog for the Platoon Of Four! It is platoonoffour.blogspot.com. Go to the blog site to know all about Sadie, Duke, Sandy, and Speedy.
Hey you guys! There were LOTS and LOTS of clues that Ivy dropped. I guess I will have to do a whole blog post about that one day because it is too long to leave in one comment. Well, at least I had the right month, didn't I? Even so, my credibility has now gone down the poopie toilet. I think maybe Lorenza won the game though!
I am an ignoble enigma person. one of a kind of course just like everyone else is one of a kind..i ve lived in france, have five children that have excelled in world finances, world lanscaping projects, teachers of world renoun, master carpenter and special education refform always recognized by the top people of the world..read my interests and find out the deep, real me
7 comments:
this blog is for all my dog friends out there...
What a nice looking pack!
Woo woo, Kelsey Ann
Woowie, what a nice looking group! Get them a blog !!!!
I would love to read about their adventures.
gussie
and teka toy
My son created a dog blog for the Platoon Of Four! It is platoonoffour.blogspot.com. Go to the blog site to know all about Sadie, Duke, Sandy, and Speedy.
Ha WOOOO!!!!!! Great to see you guys! Sandy, what a totally cute pose there! TOTALLY!
Luv,
Dave
Hey you guys! There were LOTS and LOTS of clues that Ivy dropped. I guess I will have to do a whole blog post about that one day because it is too long to leave in one comment. Well, at least I had the right month, didn't I? Even so, my credibility has now gone down the poopie toilet. I think maybe Lorenza won the game though!
Hey! A Chocolate lab! He's cute. Labradors are great, mine is 7 months now. A Playful puppy trapped inside a big clumsy brawny body!!
Post a Comment