did you know our gov't alien statistic breough reported 18 alien conversations with earthmen in just december of this year. some of the things talked about.................1. how can britany's little sister write a book about morals when she is pregnant and unwed..................2. how do we breathe this heavy air.................
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
5 comments:
Nice header! I really like it, real alienwise.
Yea, there is no eye poking your neighbor allowed on this site.
I like the search bar too..now you can search google right from your own site!
Searching your own blog will only show what's been "crawled" and "cached" on google I believe, but it's a fun to have it on there.
David,
Sorry I didn't get your Christmas present to Becky before she left so I will have to get it to you later.
Shell
Post a Comment