lst monday in dec eggnog day..210 blog posts read them all
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
13 comments:
Egg Nog Day, very cool. I love hearing about families little traditions they practice.
On a side note: You spoke in passing on my blog about The rat pack. In my opinion these guys were some of the most talented entertainers EVER! Especially Sammy! He could sing, dance, do impressions, comedy, you name it! The poor guy went through so much crap early on in his career. He paved the way for a lot of minorities in Hollywood, as did Sinatra and Dean Martin. The newer generations truly missed out on a lot of great music from the 50's and 60's.
we would drink all the eggnog in the world and steak, and go on runs in skunk holes, scummy ponds....we just b arely went on a run today, but had to come back early because we barked at a truck
What, no negative remarks on Romney?
Maybe I'll look on Becky's blog...
oh I should have looked on the dog blog.
how did you find my rommney critike speech????, i was actually trying to hide it, i wanted to speack out, but did not want anyone to read it, i thought where better to hide it...no one reads the dog blog, i'll put it there, but i'll be danged tony found it...well am i embarassed, yep, i am...you see i am not really sure how i feel about mutt(i mean mit)..i liked his speech and made notes on it and will mention him in my high priest lesson but i still know not how i will vote
Feeds.
I liked his speech, I like Mit...is there something wrong with him I don't know about?
Hi Jasper Bell,
It's very nice to meet you.
Great blog.
Nice to meet you...Ax here. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you signed the petition.
I think all dogs are snoozers, I like to snooze too, but Mom is king of all snoozers!
Happy holidays.
Axel
PS Which one of you is the Putz? I'm assuming its a human.
the human is putz, sadie,duke,speedy,jasperbell, andsandy are dogs,cat,master'sof their domain
Ok, so what's egg nog day I guess.
Dad what's egg nog day?
michael called mom and said that they had bought andy and josh some eggnog for family home evening and that since they had , they would christen the first monday in december every year as egg nog day, a new tradition like our annual cjristmas play....
Your random post thing is cool.
We didn't do the egg nog day, but we got some to drink for Christmas.
Post a Comment