Dec 20, 2007

miracle

dan saw the mess, looking at it you couldn't think, who was hurt, broken glass,, jam all over, the narrow hall, bottles two feet deep..the damage in the hall was great there on a chair was 80 year old glendia elliott..paramedics were inspecting her head, body, she was still hooked up to her o2, i noticed no cuts, marks, bruises, on her of any kind from bottom to top, she was clear thinking and alert how could she escape so completely? maybe she was prevented from injury by angel hands as bottles hit her head but didn't cut

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Yes, it was a miracle. She was all fine and I can't believe 250 bottles fell on a 80 year old woman and there was not one cut, bruise, or any kind of damage on her. She was perfectly fine. I am glad she is ok. She is a wonderful lady.

Skybob said...

A little background would make this "story" a little more interesting for the reader.

ky said...

I agree with Tony, I am not quite sure what happened? Who is this, why did she have 250 bottles over her head? Why did they fall?