Jan 8, 2008

karen voted most likeable blog

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're no dot slouch yourself there sir..Your dots have been noticed and noted.(however, we have noticed that blaze's dot count concentration over Utah is higher..you will be notified of any future official notices to the contrary)

Skybob said...

well, yes CresceNet said that karens blog was likeable..so it must be..and you have been noticed by nadna! WOW!

Skybob said...

You have to check out Shelly's new map! It shows how many are looking at her blog at any particular time and where..look for the green flashing orb over Utah as you are looking at it..that would be you!

Putz said...

tony, how do i get that helicopter service over everyblog comment with the green flashing light orb????i have 960, you almost 3000, dan 758, becky 700, and platoon 448 and shel, thousands

Skybob said...

Do you mean the globe that spins with the green flashing orb?
Do you want one on your blog?
I can put one on for you if you want one.

Putz said...

ok

Skybob said...

By the way..take the "recent visitors" with a grain of salt. It is not pin point accurate, but it gives an idea and it's kind of fun.

Putz said...

you can't finish tic tac toe, the scarey face jumps out befoew the finish of the game

Skybob said...

yea, pretty scary!
I think your globetrackr is saying we are from Denver and you are from Orem.

Sharyna said...

Thank you, Barlow, for stopping by my blog. What you had to say was interesting. But you need your meds so don't even miss a day!

sharyna

Putz said...

sharnya, my meds are kindness, tolerance, modesty, honesty....appreciate your concern...please feel free to play tic tac toe, color my face, or play eight ball with your future, and thaks for visiting my blog...all yur friends are welcome tooo

Putz said...

ops., do you have any profile on the dad stayathomedad who moks the world????

Putz said...

my birds are still continually being killed by our mongrel cat, thanks to mike's and karen's christmas gigts of birdfeeders...i whis i could keep dogs, cats, birds, but i don't know how to logisticly do it?????any suggestions????

ky said...

OK all you Barlow bloggers. Are you guys talking about a map that will show how many people are looking at your blog? That is kind-of creepy to me. I was just hoping that only our family knew about my blog. Give me the details!

Skybob said...

The chance of someone happening upon your blog is remote if you don't do at least a little to promote it, but yes it is out there for the whole world to see! You can choose to make it private, or choose to not have google "crawl" and index your site etc. I just did a google search and it didn't turn up anything for your blog so maybe you already chose to not have google index it. You can go the extra step to make it private then you chose who can visit it, and that's it. We are trying to get the blaze of glory noticed, so I have taken steps to promote it, but I am carefull what I put on there..that's why we changed the name and put more of the family stuff on blaze of mom. I think it's fun to share with others with similar interestsplus I hope to make a bit of money with the ads etc.)
Make sense? Let me know if you have any questions eh?

Anonymous said...

That makes sense and I know what you mean by "googling" your name. My principal gave us all a lecture about "My Space"..Blogging ect. and told us to make sure nobody could "google" us and find any personal pictures etc. I have considered changing our name to something not related. I don't really want to make it "private" but I do want to be safe so as long as I don't get any more unknown comments I will be fine! I love Blaze of Mom!