Jan 30, 2008

Putz working in library....

Since the Putz won't be blogging anymore, I (Dan) will be posting Barlow Putz blog now.

The Putz worked at the library yesterday and today putting books in boxes and moving the boxes into the new revonated library. He worked the total 3 and a half hours of 8 to pay off the fine he got for "Dog at Large" crime. He said, "it's hard work. " He went to the institute today after working at the library to get a candy bar and John Van Orman asked why he hasn't been going to church lately. The putz told him that he hasn't been going to church because he is mad at our neighbors(Cindy Beck and Becky Fore) for calling the cops on him. He said that they could have told him to keep the dogs in the kennel instead of calling the cops to fine him. So I don't know, I am not him but I believe that they could have at least called us on the phone and told us instead of calling the cops.

The putz is looking forward to the Super Bowl this weekend and is happy about how the Jazz is playing now. They beat Houston in Houston and San Antonio in Salt Lake City. He thinks if the Jazz is playing like they should(won five games in a row), then they will make it to the playoffs and be in the Western Conference finals again like last year. New Orleans is really good this year with Chris Paul. Hopefully the Jazz will play against them in the Western Conference Finals this June.

The Putz likes to go on walks even when it is snowing out there.

4 comments:

Skybob said...

Good post.
Yea your probably right they could have just called and not called the cops,..unless they had already tried that, I can see why putz might not want to go to church many people go innactive over stuff like that...I hope putz doesn't.
It can stop snowing any time now..ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!@&#%!

Shell said...

I bet they didn't know what to do they didn't want to cause neighbor problems and it is easier for them to just call the police then to face you in person. It is to bad it happened but they were not in the wrong. I would call the cops on dogs in my yard especially with my kids out there you just never know if they are going to get bit. I know that my dog would never bite but she is big and she barks and I bet she looks pretty scary to those who do not know her.

We cannot let what someone else does or doesn't do affect our eternal salvation. No one is perfect and we are not expected to be (thank goodness) but we are expected to forgive, everytime, because we also are in need of forgiveness.

Becky Barlow said...

Wow, that post made sense. Good post dad (Dan). I kind of miss the posts that didn't make sense though. Also, I'm glad you are working hard in the library.

Anonymous said...

International capital beaches magazine praised as "the natural sand, green belt separating from the busy streets and views of the Old Town". According to the editors of the "National Geographic" and is the perfect place for an active holiday, and on a lazy afternoon with friends.

In the list of six "best urban beaches under the sun" Warsaw was next to Sydney, Vancouver, Cape Town, Paris and Brighton. Residents will be able to enjoy the charms of the Vistula beaches in less than two months - the Warsaw river season traditionally begins on May 1. Check out [url="http://www.podlogadocyklinowaniastrefawarszawskastudiolakierowania.pl/cennik/cyklinowanie.htm"]cyklinowanie warszawa[/url].

Despite the wintry weather of Warsaw eager to use charm Vistula banks, including walking around the walking path in the forest floodplain after the Praga side of the river. Enjoyed great success in the cross-country ski trail, created in conjunction with Ski Cross Association.