karen's response to being most LIKEABLE::::YA
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
7 comments:
Shelly and I both got that same message from that guy WORD FOR WORD! "likeable" pfft! He should at least change his message if he wants to promote his web site.
pfft????????pfft????????what kind of word.....pfft??????plyoffs?????playoffs?????whatare we talking..playoff?????we can't talk about playoffs....are you jealous that karen is so likable, she has been yabbbering for years...she should be likeable by now, and maybe you and shelley are just as likable, does it amaze you that three of you could be getting likable awards, i din't get one so maybe that guy is credible after allll...
is that hannah making my face more presentable to the world??????i like it really a lot.i noticrd gonzales serve lastyear NOW I AM NOTICING GONZLES SERVE THIS YEAR, things don't change much in a year
I try real hard to be likeable but I do have to agree with Tony that he is just trying to promote his own page. By the way I clicked on it and it isn't even in English so who knows what it is about. Any idea's?
Oh, I do like to draw on your face. Kind-of fun! I will let my girls try it!
I have no idea Karen, I checked it out too..I guess he got what he was after.
I assume he gets money for each "click" and we both made him some money. It's a good idea I guess but kind-of weird?! I made him a few cents because I kept trying to figure out who it was to see if it was ligitimate. Oh well!
Post a Comment