once again the live and serious 45th annual christmas eve pageant will commences at 7pm on december 24th 2009,,, like 2008 we will have no animals used in the production...no animals will be used this year as sheep, or gold ,frankensense or myrr , but seriously portraying Christ's childhood at 2 years of age...no family memmbers except dan who lives with us and becky who will visit using mathew 2 as the text....songs will be sung{only spiritual ones..no grandma got run over by the reindeer}refer to dec 7,2008 write up for particulars and details and fun....it is really relly un nerving to me that one year i could unvail my christmas play and have the whole world exited bout it and then othr years like this year have no interest in the play with it's star, the famous putz, as famous as tom cruise or madonna and not have people lining the streets to glimpse at the famous actor with a towel around his head playing in a live production, where are all my fans?????????...i know some of you may be excited so rallly round me in support. and congratulate me on doing what my son tony wants by not making light of it and not abusing qnimals in it.....it haas been going on for fourty five years....my dead mother was an angel oh i mean angle in the first production and she has been dead for twenty years....to say the keast i am disappoint in the response...
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
4 comments:
I hope you have some decent weather for your live nativity!
I really hope you have a nice Christmas too, Putz.
=]
xxx
Hi, Putz, sorry I havne't been around much. Thanks for your visit. I'd like to see you on your bike with the police in hot pursuit.
You must keep the place hoppin'.
I thought you would like the picture in the header. She remains a charmer, getting cuter all the time.
Your Christmas production will come off without a hitch...How can it not, with the famous Putz in the play..lol. You know that if I live anywhere near you, I would come watch and maybe even have a small part... Good luck.
I wish you could film it and post it here.
Post a Comment