Dec 7, 2009

black pudding bits of tibits in blood, yum

i found out the pazzell maker is called A PAZZELLELL IRON


sissy no surf and loren, i would give you my pazell recipie like you clamor for but you HAVE TO HAVE A PAZZELL MAKER OR THE INGREDIANTS OF LEMON SUGAR, REAL BUTTER ARE USELESS UNLESS YOU HAVE THE COOKIE PRESS TO SMASH AND COOK THE MIXTURE IN OR WITH AND CHIGAGO OR NEW Y is ORK are the only places to aquire.none west of the mississippi.i have checked every other location

4 comments:

Caddie said...

I think you should get the "Shortest Blogpost Award" for this one, Putz. It left me hanging. Blood Pudding? No thanks...although some think it's tops!

rhymeswithplague said...

I didn't realize you were awarded the Triple Sausage Medal with Green Thingy Cluster for your heroism at Pearl Harbor. Thanks ever so much for showing it to us on this 68th anniversary of the battle....

Unknown said...

Is that blood pudding?

I've heard that if you have dysentery it comes out black, too.

Ew. Sorry, that was a really gross thought. So what are the "tidbits," other than that one pathetic rocket leaf adorning them? I'm pretty curious.

Cindy said...

Ooo, pazelles ... we miss them. Mrs. Putz always brought them over at Christmas! :)