Dec 26, 2009

oh no, not new year resolutions again

this year 2010, once againn to stop yellin completely, not lose my cool when something doesn't go my way or when someone buys something i think is silly, to be a true gentleman, kind, loving anti violence, pro peace...healthly with regular cadiovascular checkups, visit the poor, sick, downtrodden, prisoner, weak person to just listen....read uplifing material,...i will eat from the 5 basic food groups..1..tomatoes....2...squash...3...peas...4...corn...5...pumkin... watch my birds as usaul, and how to be a better husband, i really don't know but at least try to do more to alleviate my wife's tremendous burden{mostly me}by doing some dishes, vacuming some floors, and disenfecting some bathrooms, try not to be a big baby when i am sick....and really try hard not to eat cherry chocolates, pazzells, fudge, cocholate mouse, i mean mououse, oh you get it....and be more consistant in my prayers and have this blog take on the look of a christian blog instead of some of the wordly stuff i have on it, i guess that means being an example ..

12 comments:

rhymeswithplague said...

Okay, Putz, just this once. You asked for a count of spelling errors in your post...I counted eleven, not including all the first-person singular pronouns in lower case, which really aren't spelling errors but ought to count for something, plus there are five more spelling errors in the comment you left on my blog.

But hey, who's counting (besides me)???? I really find it rather charming, especially when I discover every once in a while that you really can spell after all and it's your fingers, not your brain, that are the problem. What do you say, let's have an end-of-the-year truce.

jeleasure said...

Nope, I'm not counting.
I did notice quite a long list of things to be better at.
My one serious effort is going to be giving to a charity this year. That is why I am doing a blog. When I blogged, previously, I did not have any goals. It was all just preaching to the choir. So, I began writing in an online editorial called, Examiner.com. My articles link to the editorial page. I earn less than a dollar a day doing that. But, if I can accumulate a few hundred dollars in a year and give it to a charity, that doubles my ministry.
Hey Putz, Don't be a baby when you get sick. You have to know, it gives us other baby's no room to manipulate if it becomes the norm.
I'll add your blog to my blog list. Please do the same.
Thanks.
Jim

Lucy Stern said...

I don't count, I go with the message from the heart.... Sounds like you have some good goals for next year.. Glad your Christmas play worked out..If I am ever in Utah at Christmas time I will come to your Christmas play.... I enjoy your blog just the way it is, you don't need to change it..... Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and what you have to say each time just the way you've been doing it. There is a bit of mystery there- keeps me wondering. Don't change a thing.

I'm thinking of checking out soon. All has become too much to handle. Take care, Putz

Anonymous said...

It not a she. Didn't you read? there's a mouthful hidden by the dribbling tongue.

Gigi said...

Putz, I pray you had a blessed Christmas...

You've got quite a list of resolutions there - the New Year will be upon us soon and you'll have to put them to practice!

Friko said...

Hi Putz
I found you on Jinksy.

New Year's resolutions? Do they ever work?
All I'm hoping for is that I will be able to do my best.

Donnell Allan said...

I hope we don't have to give up chocolate to get to heaven.

I'm looking forward to lots more posts from you in 2010. I'm still loving your writing. Please keep the stories coming.

Loren said...

Interesting resolutions Mr. Putz. I think you probably do most of these things already, although I'll have to ask Mrs. Putz about the vacuuming...

Daniel said...

i am sure this will be the last mention of resolutions....i am very sure

Putz said...

yes, even

Anonymous said...

Sounds like quite a list of lofty goals!